Chapter 52 - Recapping the first chapters

Start from the beginning

Freddie, Bri and I hug Deacy excited. We are happy for him. I'm Robert's godfather and his godmother is Isabella. I do not even like to think of this treacherous woman. But she is friends with Freddie, Bri and Deacy and a good friend of Deacy's wife, Veronica, Chrissy, wife of Bri and Mary, Freddie's ex-girlfriend and friend.

And I? Until a few days ago she had been dating for nearly eleven months, a personal assistant to a major music producer, who was responsible for the show that Queen did for free at Hyde Park in September last year. My ex - girlfriend 's name is Dominique Beyrand. She is French, she is very beautiful and sweet, but womanizer as I am, I can not go without betraying. I betrayed Dominique many times with many women, but for Dominique, the water drop was that I stayed with the lead singer of the rock band Blondie. The singer's name is Debbie Harry. Debbie Harry is blond, tall, with blue eyes. Unlike Dominique, who has black hair and black eyes. Dominique is also beautiful, but Debbie seduced me and we were caught kissing two weeks ago at a Led Zeppelin performance here in London. Debbie Harry and I were the covers of many British tabloids. Fucking tabloids. I hate the press. Debbie and I exchanged just a few kisses and the damn press said we were already dating. Queen and the press have a troubled history since the band's inception in the 1970s. Of course Debbie and I denied the rumors we were dating, but the damage had already been done. Dominique saw the pictures in every newspaper and broke up with me. I've called her, asking to get back to dating. Said I'm sorry I betrayed you and kissed just Debbie Harry because she seduced me. Dominique said she did not want to hear from me any more. I'm sadI confess I'm not totally in love with Dominique, I like her, more of the company. She is a beautiful woman, intelligent, exquisite, a real Lady, unlike other women I have ever met, but it is still not love. I want to be with Dominique because I like her, despite not being love and also because of her lovely company. Woman, what did I really love? Ah, that's beside the point now. Women are treacherous and deserve to suffer, they do not deserve the boyfriend or husband to be loyal. All women deceive men.

I keep thinking about many things when Mike said,

"Guys, before you go, Jim Beach would like to talk to the four of you in the office in private.

Freddie, Bri, Deacy and I looked at each other. What will our manager want with us? Being an extraordinary meeting, the matter is serious.

My friends and I said goodbye to Mike and went to the office where Jim was. Our manager was already sitting in a chair and asked to sit down too. We sat in silence and realized that Jim was holding some magazines and newspapers in his hands. Then he looked at me and the boys next and went out throwing hard, on the table, newspapers and magazines that had news and photos of me. Freddie, Bri and Deacy were silent and so were I. Until our manager said by reading the subtitles of newspapers and magazines:

- '' Roger Taylor is spotted kissing with the lead singer of the band Blondie, Debbie Harry. ''

'' Roger Taylor, Queen's drummer after drinking too much in a pub breaks the local table. ''

'' Roger Taylor betrays his girlfriend Dominique Beyrand and kisses Debbie Harry. ''

'' Roger Taylor is seen driving drunk on the streets of London. ''

'' Roger Taylor was on drugs when he crashed his Range Rover? ''

'' Roger Taylor is seen with program girls at a party showered with lots of booze. ''

'' Roger Taylor from Queen is seen totally drunk and drugged out of the hotel ''.

As our manager Jim read the news he spoke about me, he smiled wryly. I was silent.

"Roger, what the hell are you thinking of doing with your life?" Are you twenty-eight years old recently, thirty years old, and still acting like a teenager who can not see a woman? Smoking and drinking a lot? Using drugs? If you smoke your cigarette or some other drug and drink a lot of alcohol the problem is yours, but, try to be more discreet, okay? Same thing to go out with the women, or get messed up in the pubs and break tables and chairs. Said Jim.