Part 28

Song: Trento - Jesse Pinkman (B*TCH)

3rd Person's POV

Zane was in bed, pouting. He was still sore, and angry at Balto. "Zaane I'm sorrrrryyyyy!"

Balto had tried to apologize over and over, Zane had just rolled his eyes. "Zane I'm really sorry, but don't act like you didn't like it..." Balto sat next to Zane on the bed, careful not to make the bed shake, and hurt Zane.

"T-True... but if we were going to have eight rounds, I wish we could've had longer breaks..." Zane replied, leaning onto Balto and sighing. Balto nodded, "Yeah that could've been arranged.... But I couldn't think straight--"

"Well you aren't straight. So you're thoughts aren't straight!" Zane joked, but Balto just rolled his eyes. "Whatever. True, I guess."

Balto kissed Zane on his forehead, before getting up and grabbing his coat. "Alright, I'm gonna be going to pick up Aftin. Don't go anywhere!"

"Seriously? I'm going no where." Zane huffed, laying back against the pillows. Balto didn't seem to mind Zane's mood, in fact, he was happy that Zane didn't have to walk around all sore and stuff!

I'm such a great boyfriend~! Balto thought with glee, finally letting out a sigh. Zane was everything to him, and anything he could ever hope for.

Nah, Zane's a great boyfriend.

((880))((--))((088)).     
((^^This will be important later!))

Balto had driven to the place, and all of the papers had been signed in the previous week. Mrs. Henna had been waiting with Aftin, and his bags were sitting besides them.

"Where's Zane..?" Aftin asked, looking passed me, and I chuckled nervously. "He's at home resting."

"O-Oh...."

Great... Balto thought with a sigh, Now he thinks Zane doesn't care about him.

"He's just a bit sore from me, that's all!"

"S-Sore from w-what???" Aftin whispered, staring up at Balto with wide eyes. Mrs. Henna looked slightly alarmed as well, and Balto got impatient.

"I didn't really hit him or anything, it just kinda happened!" Balto's face felt hot, remembering last night. "We didn't argue, we did some 'things'----"

"Ah! Too much!" Aftin realized with a jolt what his future father, Balto, was talking about. Balto shrugged, "You asked. I'd scream to the world about what me and Zane do, but I dunno if Zane would like that." Balto admitted.

Aftin stared at Balto for a split second before grabbing his bags, and hugging Mrs Henna before heading out with Balto.

Probably shouldn't have asked, Balto doesn't hurt Zane, and Zane doesn't hurt Balto. It's obvious! Aftin silently scolded himself, and he put his stuff in the trunk of Balto's car.

Since Zane wasn't there, Aftin was allowed to sit in the front seat. Balto was a little nervous, unlike Aftin, who was completely nervous.

"So.... How's school doing?" Balto asked, staring awkwardly at the road. "Uhh.... It's fine. I have some friends already!" Aftin stated somewhat happily.

"That's good, it must feel great to know they'll probably be friends with you forever."

"Like 'B-F-F's?" Aftin whispered,

"Like B-F-F's." Balto confirmed.

They continued to make small talk, and soon it became full conversation! Aftin was slightly more comfortable, and Balto was pretty proud of himself.

"So, do you like anyone~?" Balto joked, but laughed quietly when Aftin's face became dusted with a light red. "Y-Yeah....... Last n-night I went out with him---"

"Him?!" Balto exclaimed, smiling, "Ah that makes me feel better! I mean, I would be totally on board with you if you wanted to date a girl, but this shows me that you're okay with--well, having gay parents!"

Aftin had forgotten that he now had gay parents, and it felt amazing to be fully supported. "Y-Yeah, I kinda made a fool of myself at first, but we became friends, and then--we went out o-on a date....!" Aftin explained, smiling down at his lap.

"Well, I mean, Zane and I are going to have to meet him of course." Balto finally said, giving off a slightly more edgy tone. "But I'm sure he's nice, to you at least..!" Balto added, his voice normal now.

Aftin just nodded, and they finally arrived at the house.

Will it smell like cigarettes and alcohol inside? Aftin wondered to himself, but nonetheless got his bags, Balto helped him, and followed him to the door.

Balto opened the door, and Aftin prepared himself for a messy house. But instead, it was like any normal house, neat, and it didn't smell horrid. It was a normal house!

"Do I have a room..?" And not the floor?

"Yup! We put some stuff in there, blankets and whatnot, hope you like it!" Balto smiled, walking towards his and Zane's room.

"Zane..?" He whispered, peaking inside of the room. He saw Zane look up, and he smiled. "Aftin's here."

"Okay, hold on, I can move a little bit better now."

"Still sore?" Balto asked, walking over to him and helping him up, "Only a little, I can walk."

"Okay."

Zane walked out with Balto, and Aftin was looking around the house. "Do you want to see your room...?"

"O-Oh! Sorry I was just looking, everything's so nice!" Aftin said, walking towards a different room.

Aftin was astonished by all of the colorful things, nothing was dull! Nothing was faded...

There weren't weird marks on the walls, or splashes of weird dark substances, none!

"It's so cool...." Aftin mumbled to himself before looking at his bed. There was a dark blue blanket, light grey pillows with dark blue stripes, and a normal wooden headboard and frame for the bed.

There was a wooden shelf that didn't have any contents on it, and a wooden dresser that was beneath a window.

Aftin knew that he would have to probably go clothes shopping with Balto or Zane or both of them, and probably but some books for the shelf.

He would be lying, if he said he wasn't excited.

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, I'm not checking for errors this time because I'm rushing to get it out to you guys, so call me out on them so I can correct them! I love you all so much!!!!

Bai mah lil tatertots~!!!🦄🦄🦄🐴🦄🦄🦄