Part 27

Song: Pusher - Clear ft. Mothica (Shawn Wasabi Remix)

((song made by CloudKid))

Aftin's POV

Laughing the school girls, we climbed higher and high in the building, and the sky became more and more orange and yellow as we got high and high.

When we were at the top, I realized something. Tomorrow, was the day I would officially be the son of Balto and Zane.

It seemed normal, but then I remembered how weird it'll be to be in a house again. A house that'll most likely not have alcohol as it's main scent. A house that doesn't have constant shouting. A house that's---that's normal.

Smiling like crazy now, we left the last floor, and finally went to the roof.

"It's so cool!" I chuckled, staring out at the sun as the land seemed to never end. I stared at it, taking in its image before I saw Ian sit down at the edge of the building.

"Come on." Ian said for the third time this night, and he motioned for me to sit besides him. Obeying, I plopped down next to him, and may or may not have moved closer to him.

What can I say? It was pretty cold, not like I minded it. But it was a good excuse!

Ian didn't seem in mind, in fact, he let me lean on him as we watched the sun set until the sky turned a dark blue, with stars glowing as little dusty specks all over it. And the moon---oh Irene, how do I explain this with words?

It seemed like the most precious and beautiful thing this world could create, and it seemed to be the only light that let me see Ian.

"Aftin..." I heard him whisper, and on instinct I turned to him. Ian seemed to be looking at me expectantly.

Ian leaned forward a bit, and I followed his lead, not sure how this was going to turn out.

But of Irene I hoped it would end exactly how I wanted it to.

Our lips were only inches apart, and I nearly jumped out of my skin when my phone ringtone started to ring.

"Oh hell no." Ian scoffed as I went to get my phone, he cupped my face in his hands, and kissed me rather hard. I was fine with it, my face heated up though.

My hands ended up getting tangled in his hair, and his hands wrapped around my torso.

When we stopped, I grabbed my phone and answered the call quickly.

"H-Hello?"

"Hello Aftin!"

"M-Mrs. Henna?"

"Aftin it is quite late! Everyone here is asleep, you should be coming back now."

"Oh! I'm sorry, I'll--"

I cut myself off by yelping in surprise as a sudden pressure went against my neck.

I glanced down to see Ian kissing gently down on my neck, biting here and there.

"I-I'll be there s-s---sh*t!----soon! Yeah, soon! Don't w-worry Mrs. Henna!" I said, fumbling on my words.

As I hung up, I glared at Ian. "Idiot...." I mumbled, "Alright, I uh, I have to go. So, can I get your number?" I asked, doing finger pistols.

"Best flirting you've done all day." Ian chuckled, grabbing my phone and entering his number.

"Alright, you're free to go. But we're--uh--going out again right?"

"Definitely." I said, smiling as my face burned.

Zane's POV

So today I'm going to learn how to walk! Of course Balto doesn't understand the meaning of being a 'good Mutt'!

I mean, I don't really have to walk because we've uh....

I'll be honest, ever since Balto's gotten home, he hasn't let me rest for about an hour. I've came six times, him the same, yet he still doesn't seem to be tired!

Seriously!!!

I swear, I can't get tired of this, but at the same time, I can't get carried away!

"B-Balto!"

I gasped. Make that a seventh time. That f*cking Mutt!

"Hah... hah.......... ugh..." Balto chuckled, flopping down on my with a tired grunt.

"I'm tired..."

"You're tired?!" I exclaimed, wincing as my rear stung. "You're the one who came home and decided to basically destroy my rear!" I scoffed, biting his ear hard, making some blood draw.

Balto only gave out a moan, his head buried in the pillow I laid on making it muffled.

"Zane, unless you want to go for a round eight I suggest you don't do that again."

Without thinking, I did it again. But less hard this time, it was more of a nibble. I didn't want his ear bleeding, I mean, what boyfriend would I be if I abused him?

Balto laughed lazily, kissing my nose gently as he got off of me, and onto the other side of the bed. "Sh*t, Balto, why??? We have to pick up Aftin tomorrow, and you decide to go on a mating spree now?"

Balto just sighed, and pulled me close to him. "Don't worry Zane, you can rest...." Balto added quickly after kissing my cheek, "For now."

I groaned, grabbing a pillow and smacking Balto with it. "Cheeky f*cker." I huffed, putting my arms around his neck.

It was a bit weird since we were cuddling with zero clothes but what am I supposed to do? It's not like I can exactly walk right now.

"You're picking Aftin up by yourself tomorrow."

"That's fine with me"

"Of course it is..." I can basically ask Balto for everything and he'll just give me everything he has. Of course, I couldn't ever ask him for everything, because he is my everything....

"I love you Mutt..."

"Round eight!" Balto exclaimed, flipping back onto me, and I yelped in panic. "NONONONONO BALTO N--"

And round eight begins.

Loool no smut. But I was pretty close to one! I mean, I guess you guys deserve some minor smut here and there since this is SOOOO F'N LATE! Tell me if there are any mistakes in the story, because I'm uploading this ASAP!

Bai mah lil tatertots~!!!