1-Often?

My little present to you (Y/N), you know who you are🍋.
(Y/N) your name
(L/N) last name
(E/c) eye color
(H/c) hair color
Lemon parts will be announced with a 🍋 emoji.

(Y/N)s P.O.V
I woke up this morning looking like P-Diddy, which was definitely not going to do for today. Maybe Sunday.... but not today. It was my first day working at my new job and it took a lot of courage to get here!

After some crap happened that I prefer not to think about, I decided to take a break from the world. That was boring so now Ima go fuck some shit up again.....

I arrive at a brown building sitting on a corner.

I guess this is it.

I was wearing a very professional navy blue pantsuit with a white belt, which was the total opposite from my usual everyday clothes, you know, the ones that don't itch in all the wrong places.

I'm greeted by a tall old man who asked me to sign a few waivers. *cough cough-Danger*

" That's all for now, please follow me, up here is where your office will be, and where you can meet the others that you will be working with from here until something goes wrong. "

Comforting

We walked up several flights of stairs which annoyed me because there was a perfectly fine looking elevator two feet away from the stairwell but I shouldn't really care, huh? I followed the man Into a room that contained several desks and computers.

" This is where you and your peers will write up your reports and communicate with one another. This room constantly stays busy so I hope you won't mind... "

I looked but there was literally no one in the room. Yes, very busy.

" Today shouldn't be too frantic so why don't you take some timed to set up your desk and learn the software. "

The man walked away as I began to. Check my surroundings and unpack some things onto my desk. I saw a few certificates stating that people like me had the right to work at this agency. I then noticed that I had one on my desk too, it stated my ability was. 'Strongest Conjuration'. I had never called it that but I guess it will work. The desk directly next to mine states the ability 'no longer human' and apparently it belonged to Dazai Osamu. I couldn't wait to meet everyone but I was also scared. I wasn't normally a shy person but I wasn't sure they would accept me. I sat in my chair failing to sign into the agency's database when a tall slender but masculine, brown haired man wearing a khaki trench coat came in walking my way. He came around the desks, sat in his chair, and turned to face me. He was kinda cute but he didn't look so happy to see me here.

(Y/N), nice to meet you! I said sticking out my hand for him to shake.

He blatantly ignored my sorry attempt at introducing myself and spoke.

Are you the new girl hired in from the U.S?

Yes, I replied putting down my hand.

If you're here you have an ability, right? He said keeping a straight face.

Yes,

Does this ability have anything to do with not being able to die?

Why?

Answer me. He said in a stern voice.

Yes,

He turned back around in his seat and started to log into his computer.

Double suicide wont be possible then would it?

Huh?!?!

(Y/N), Have you figured out the software yet?

No, that... I uh.... no. I said giving up.

The maroon eyed male reached his long arms over my breast to access the mouse of my computer. It would've been so much less awkward if he would've just moved his chair, but no he had to be difficult. I tried to escape the situation by backing up my chair but his foot blocked the way.

You have to log in through this, he explained showing me how to use the software.

Oke, thanks. I responded in a somewhat soft tone.

Dazai's face crept closer to mine, then he whispered in my ear: guess what...

Yes? I responded trying to hold back the blush from my cheeks.

The ground outside is really hard.

I held a confused look on my face as I watched Dazai remove his jacket. He open a window then smiled at me.

Where you hot or- I tried to ask but he was already laying on the concrete outside of the building.

Not sure if he thought that he would be teleported to Narnia but I don't think it went to plan because he stormed up the stairs dirty, and irritated, but unharmed

Sooo, I tried to break the silence, you do that often?