A Gorgeous Kidnapper (one)

I watched as water was dumped on my best friend Maisie. Caught unexpected, she gasped loudly as the students in the cafeteria chuckled quietly at her. 

"Excuse me?" She yelled, sitting up from the cafeteria chair, getting ready to hit whoever did this to her. In one swift movement, she turned around and slapped whoever was behind her. 

The sound of skin hitting skin made me cringe in my seat as I watched Maisie retract her hand from the culprit's face, who happened to be her worst enemy, Ciara Hennessy.

"Ouch, good one Daisy," Ciara said, her face showing clear pain as she rubbed the spot with her hand. Maisie's handprint on Ciara's cheek could be seen miles away. 

"Oh my God, I'm actually really sorry. I didn't mean to hit you, well I did, but not that hard. I'm really s-" Maisie started but was waved off by Ciara.

"It's fine really. I guess I'll just have to get you back huh?" At that point, my senses kicked in as I leaped out of my chair and protectively stood in front of my best friend. 

"No, Emeri! Get back!" Maisie tried to push me away and so did Ciara, but I stood my ground and glared at Ciara as hard as I could.

Ciara laughed, before trying to push me out of the way a final time. She sighed, scratching her neck awkwardly, before grabbing me by the arm and engulfing me in a hug which I did not respond to. She pressed her body close so that my front was pressed against her front. I struggled against her strong grip. After trying to break free, I just gave in and let my body slump against hers.

"Since I won't hit you, I'll just take this lil' cutie," She smirked, winking at me. I felt the heat rush up to my cheeks. In an attempt to get rid of the blush on my cheeks, I rubbed my face against her shirt, which must've looked weird in Maisie's eyes because when I turned around, her jaw dropped and her eyes turned dark in anger.

"See look," She said, nudging her nose in the direction of my crimson cheeks. "She's already warming up to me," She said, pissing my best friend off even more. Maisie stormed up to her and attempted to grab me out of her hold.

"Uh uh uh," She responded, lifting me off the ground laying me over her shoulder. I screamed, thrashed, and kicked against her, hearing a chuckle in response to my violence.

"Put her down!" Maisie yelled. I could see the steam coming out of her ears. Ciara shook her head in reply with a devilish smile on her face. I screamed when I felt Ciara's hand sliding across my butt and planting her palm on it like she owned it.

"That's it!" Maisie yelled, coming full speed at her. 

"Hold on," Ciara whispered, before leaning down, making me slip off her shoulders. I screamed and in anticipation, closed my eyes waiting for my face to slam down on the floor. Before hitting the floor, I felt Ciara's strong, toned arms around my body, carrying me bridal style down the hallways.

 I looked at her crazily before thrashing around, and hitting her chest in attempt to stop her. But when my hand made contact with her chest, she smirked and looked down at my hand noticing it was dangerously close to her breasts. 

I give up.

I blushed and let her carry me to wherever without a problem.

I yawned and enjoyed the time in her arms, trying to drown out the screams of Maisie. I closed my eyes and wrapped my arms around her neck.

Damn, Maisie's gonna be pissed.

=======

I woke up when my head hit something. Silently wincing, I shut my eyes but they fluttered open when I people talking.