f o u r

Imagine: Joker being violent with you for the very first time

Warning: violence/abuse

Y/N's POV

It was 3 am and I was laying in the bed trying to sleep. That was until I heard the front door being opened and closed, and then strange footsteps. Great. He's drunk.

I sat up as soon as he came in, "Are you alright J?" Instead of being pissed at him, I decided to be calm and save the anger for tomorrow.

He looked at me, "Yesss, I'm fucking f-fine!" He yelled. What in the hell? I sighed as I got out of the bed and walked over to him. He was trying to unbutton his white shirt.

"Do you want me to help you?" I asked softly, hardly meeting his eyes with mine.

What surprised me next was him pushing me away from him. Hard enough to make me fall on my ass.

"What the fuck, Joker!" I hissed. I only used that name when I was really mad at him, and he loathed it. He absolutely hates when I call him that.

"What did you j-just say?!" He got right in my face, holding my cheeks hard with his hand. I tried to pull it away because it hurt.

"You heard me. Now let me the fuck go so I can't get you some water." I growled. He's never been like this before, I was scared but I wasn't gonna let him do what he wants to me. I'm not his fucking toy or punching bag.

He then slapped my cheek. I felt blood in my mouth from a busted lip. I stood up after he did. He didn't have an ounce of regret on his face.

"You son of a bit-" I started but he stopped me. "Don't you dare f-fucking finish t-that! We are not equals! You don't have the fucking r-right to say shit like that to me! You worthless slut, you're just a toy!" He hit me again. And again. And again. My nose was bleeding, I could feel my shoulder and eye bruising from the harsh punch. My stomach hurt from a kick.  I got the last lick though, I punched square in the face, hard. I didn't know what had gotten into him, but he got to me in a way I told myself he wouldn't.

That. That right there is where I've had enough. Even though he was wasted, he was still strong. I took what I had in me and pushed him away. He was so intoxicated that he fell to the floor. While he was down I bolted for the door.

"Frost!!" I yelled quickly. I had a few tears streaming down my face, but I didn't care.

He immediately came out of the kitchen.

"Yes? Are you alright?" He asked a bit frantically, but calm at the same time. I shook my head as I put on my shoes that were by the door.

"Come on let's go, I can't drive right now but can you pretty please drive me somewhere?" I asked him, my voice a lot quieter at the end.

"Is that okay with Bo-"

"He doesn't get a fucking say, he'll have to deal with it." As soon as I said that he came into view.

His face full of anger. "Y/N! Come here!" He started walking towards me.
I backed up against the door. Frost got in front of me and put his hands on J's shoulders to stop him. A risky move, but he did it anyways.

"Move Frosty, I don't wanna have to kill ya." He never took his eyes off me while he spoke to Frost.

Frost replied calmly, "And if I move, you'll probably kill Y/N or almost get her there and we know that's something you don't want. You're just drunk right now, go take a cold shower. We'll be back tomorrow." It seemed like something clicked in his brain, you could see it in his facial expression. It was quickly gone, though.

He threw his arms in the air, "Fine! Screw it, leave!" And he was out of sight. I laid my forehead against Frost's back, "Thank you Frosty."

I moved and he turned around, "No problem. Now come on, let's get you somewhere a bit safer for the night."