chapter 5

Manny entered the house leaving his muddy rain boots by the door and takes off his wet hat and rain coat, hanging them up on the coat rack. The little boy wondered into the kitchen seeing that no one was there "maybe robin is looking for a picnic blanket and harry is watching his show" the child thought to himself as he walks to the counter to get a snack.

He grabs a green apple and turns around to see a woman in multi colored hair, her cloths with drawings of sticks and other things all over it, it's almost like the dress is made of paper, black ink dripping from her hands that stains the tiled floor and the pencil thats in her right hand. "Hello again my friend! I see you got yourself a green apple did you forget green is not a creative color?" She happily said smiling twiddling the pencil in her hands made of ink.

Manny drops the apple and let's out a scream "n-no! Not again!!!!" The boy cried running out of the kitchen and ran outside where you still remain on the ground "(y/n)! (Y/n) plz make her go away!!!" He cried as he hugged you in fear.

"Make who go away?" You asked the child, comforting him. He only responded by sobs and only the words "make her go away" over and over, shaking violently and refused to let go of you. Then not a half a second later 2 more screams came from the house, seeing robin running out the house nearly falling into the mud and harry also running out literally breaking the door off the hinges.

They both run past you yelling at the top of their lungs, you had to cover poor manny's ears because harry was yelling a bunch of adult words. "Aaaw guess no one missed me" the woman walked out of the now broken doorway still smiling and leaves a trail of ink and black footprints. You look at the woman with cold (e/c) eyes still comforting the frightened child "you have no right to be here" you told her with a calm voice.

You know very well who this woman was. She is paige the notebook one of the most best teachers in your old job, after her  very 1st lesson about creativity she gave to her 1st few students a long time ago everyone was talking about her, the boss Gave her a raise and she was the best teacher that your job had. You never really talked to her or met her in person but you sure as heck ain't afraid of her, no matter how much of a big deal she is.

"Actually I do have the right to be here. The boss sent me here" paige said happily her smile never leaving her pale face "and it's a good thing I came too! This little boy hasn't learned from the lesson I gave him" she adds making manny flinch and cry more.

"Stop it! Your frightening the poor child!!" I yelled at her, the clouds turning dark and lighting flashed across the sky. Paige walks closer, covering the wet grass and the mud in the black ink that covered her high heels. Manny's eyes widen, still whispering "make her go away" and is still shaking violently. "I can't my friend. The boss wants me to teach them another lesson you know what happens if i dont follow his orders" she said to you her smile is still there you know she was right, but that smile she is giving you while scaring manny makes you want to slap it off her pale white face and strike her with lightening but you couldn't. Not in front of manny, he's already been through to much.

Thunder booms throughout the sky and manny screams in fear, hugging you tighter. "Paige, you don't have to do that. I mean I quit and I'm fine! You should quit too! It'll be better for all of us." You said to her trying to comfort the child and paiges smile widens

"Well maybe I don't want to quit..."