Kokoro | Rin Kagamine

Kokoro is a sad song about a robot that gets a heart, but ends up not being able to keep moving since the heart is too heavy, and she dies. It's sad, so I'm giving you a warning here. {I'll try my best to make it sad even though that's probably not going to make people feel the feels.}

--Things you need to know--

(Y/n) - Your Name

(L/n) - Last Name

(H/c) - Hair Color

(H/l) - Hair length

(E/c) - Eye Color

(F/c) - Favorite Color

(2/F/c) - Second Favorite Color

-----------------------------------------------------------

After most of the world's destruction due to the two kingdoms having a giant war, people were left in shambles. Only small bits of liveable land were left, but people were struggling. A small scientist with (H/l) (H/c) hair and (E/c) eyes was running back to her small "home" with bits of metal, and a bag of food. She/he kept running, because it was nighttime, and thugs could be around, so she had to hurry. Her small figure kept running until she came to a small opening where a gap in the stone wall had been. She/he slid through, and ran down the hallway until she came to a door, and ran through. "Rin, I'm home!" She/he called out to his/her small robot, who was currently sitting in a chair charging, since she had ran out of battery earlier. Her yellow-green eyes seemed as if they were empty, and she was stiff as a board. The young scientist hit her power button, and waited while she/he pulled food out of her small bag, which had a pound of meat, a can of green beans, and also some corn. "Welcome back, master (Y/n)! I'm glad you found food." Rin said, as she got up from her chair, and walked over to her "master" as she called them. "Rin, i think I found something to make your heart, but those people who are after me are bound to find us any day now. If I end up dying by their filthy hands, please keep going on without me." I said to Rin. "I wouldn't let you die master, even if it's over my dead robot body." I laughed a bit at how devoted Rin was. I began cooking dinner, and kept talking with Rin.

--A week later--

As I snuck back home with some of the last parts for Rin, I swear someone was following me. I saw a small bit of pink, and I knew who it was. Luka Megurine, a known spy and enemy of mine. She was a robot, but the tyrants that own her are the reason why we're all struggling to survive. So those tyrants want Rin for themselves. I see now. I have to finish her quickly, or Rin will never fully be completed.

--Timeskip-- Brought to you by my boredom!--

I was close to finishing Rin, and it was nighttime once again. I was programming her electric heart, and just as I was about to hit the "UPLOAD TO RIN.39_I" I felt a searing pain go through my own heart. And when I turned around, Kagamine Len had a bow and arrow and had shot me through the heart. I coughed up blood. "W-w-why, Len... Please don-n-n't destroy Ri-i-in..." I had also created Len, but he had been taken by those tyrants as well. All of my robots except for Rin had been taken from me. I created them all. Miku, Luka, Len, Gumi, Kaito, Meiko, and IA. But every single one had been taken from me. "S-s-she's your s-s-sister..." More blood seeped out. Rin just sat there in silence since she was charging. Len gave me cold eyes, and left. I was going to die alone and Rin would never get her heart. I had fallen out of my chair onto the cold stone floor while trying to hit the enter button. I slowly got up, the arrow still in my chest. I weakly hit the upload button, as it began downloading into Rin. I left a message inside the program that only Rin could see after she had her heart. It was also in a new part of her, which was her memory space. The message from me to her was in there, and she could view it as many times as she wanted. "Thank you, world. I will be leaving now but please take good care of Rin." I said, as my vision faded to black and darkness.

--Many years later--

A small girl/boy with (H/l) (H/c) hair and (E/c) eyes wandered into the scientist's home. She/he looked for anyone, but only found Rin, a robot. She/he hit the power button, and waited for the robot to start. "Hello, Robot-Chan?" The small girl/boy asked. "Master (Y/n)?" Rin called out. "Will you protect me, Robot-Chan? And my name isn't (Y/n)!" The small girl/boy said. "I promise to protect you just as I did for master (Y/n). But what is your name?" Rin asked the little girl/boy. "My name is (Y/n)! It's nice to meet you!" {Just come up with another name} The small girl/boy smiled, and hugged Rin. "I promise, Young master (Y/n)." Rin said, and smiled.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Ok. I didn't follow Kokoro to a perfect T, but it's my story and I'll write what I want to!

-_Mikusaki39_