Megurine Luka X Fem! Reader Prt. 3

-Things you need to know-

(Y/N)-Your name

(L/N)-Last name

(H/c)-Hair Color

(H/L)-Hair Length

(E/c)-Eye color

(F/c)-Favorite Color

(2/F/c)-2nd Favorite color

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--Your POV--

It was around dinnertime, and Luka was in her room, probably basking in embarrassment from earlier.

--Flashback--

When Luka was "assessing me" she nearly drowned me in her cleavage. I passed out from not getting enough oxygen.

--Back to the present--

I knocked on Luka's door. "Hey, Luka, what do you want for dinner?" I asked. "Ramen is fine." Her voice was muffled. "I'm going to put a couple vegetables. Is that ok?" I asked. "Sure." She replied. I walked back to the kitchen, and started cooking.

--Luka's POV--

 I had the perfect way to confess to (Y/N). I would tell her after dinner. I was wearing a maid outifit with a pair of pink cat ears attached to it. There was no way she'd turn me down, right?

--Back to your POV--

I was still cooking in the kitchen, and the ramen was starting to boil. I went to knock on Luka's door, and she answered, but, she was on the floor, and she had a maid outfit with cat ears on. "Luka? What are you wearing?" I tried not to get a major nosebleed and not die either. "I'm just doing what I do normally, master!" She smiled. OH GAWD...MY HEART JUST EXPLODED FROM TOO MUCH CUTENESS! "B-b-but I wanted to tell you something, master...I-I-I-I Love you!" Cat-maid-Luka came flying at me, and kissed me. I can't even move.... Luka's got me pinned down, her chest colliding with mine. (Oh god what did I just write. And no, this not a lemon. Just fluff.) "Well, I love you too, Luka." I replied. We fell asleep on the floor, cuddling together.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just relized how many outfits I gave Luka during these one-shots. At least five, including the one she wore for the concert, and the hoodie too, including the one she wore for traveling, and then her original outfit, as well as her cat-maid outfit, (Thank you to Midnight_Ghoul for reminding me about this :P) and also the nurse outfit!  

Bye Guys!

-Kat #02