Jackson turned to him getting mad. "Yes. It was the full moon. And maybe while you were curled in the corner having an existential crisis about turning into a monster, I was preparing for the so–called gift your big, bad Alpha promised me, and what did I get? Nothing. You want proof? Let me get the video." he barked at Isaac as they glared at each other.

I could tell Isaac was about ready to punch Jackson in the face so I cleared my throat getting their attention. "You two done barking at each other?" I asked with a sigh. I'm not a big fan of watching my exboyfriend and best friend fight. Derek nodded a thanks at me before speaking again.

"No. No, i have a better idea." he said as he picked up the piece of mirror covered in the kanima's poinsonous venom. My eyes widened and I shot up to stand. I didnt think we were actually going with this plan.

 "What is that?" Jackson asked but Derek ignore him standing up. Erica and Isaac pushed Jackson to his knees. "No wait! Erin help!" he plesaded looking at me. Derek looked back as well with a questionable look. "I-I can't" i whispered out to Jackson, "I have to listen to my alpha." I walked closer to Jackson and took his face in my hand opening his mouth.

Derek gave a pleased look before turning back to Jackson with a smirk. "You know, Jackson, you've always been kind of a snake– And everyone knows a snake can't be poisoned by its own venom." He put the piece by Jackson's mouth that I was holding open. The venom slowly dripped into Jackson's mouth and I closed his mouth releasing him.

I walked over to stand next to Derek. Jackson choked a bit before his body went limp. Isaac and Erica released him and he fell sideways landing on the ground. Isaac and Erica joined our side and we watched him. Derek sighed before leaning down by Jackson.

"You're still a snake, Jackson, just not the one we're looking for." he said and he disappeared in the train with Erica following. Isaac glanced at me once before walking over to Jackson and bending down with a smirk.  

 "You're still gonna have to do one more thing for us." he glanced at me with a smirk. "Well, actually, for me." Isaac stood up and nodded for me to follow. I gave Jackson a glance before walking out after Isaac.

<^-^<    >^-^>

Isaac and I sat in first hour the next day. Why is Isaac in school you may ask? Well the thing Jackson had to do for Isaac was tell Sheriff Stilinski that he didn't see Isaac and his dad arguing before his death. Now Isaac is no longer a suspect so he can come back to school.

I sat next to Isaac and in front of Scott. Scott leaned up towards me. "Why is he back?" he asked me and I turned to him. "He got Jackson to tell Stiles' dad that they hadn't been arguing before the murder."

"He can hear you, and he has a name." Isaac snapped not turning around. I rolled my eyes and turned away from Scott. I lifted my foot and kicked Isaac's side. "Stop being an ass" I said and he rolled his eyes looking away. Scott snorted a laugh.

Stiles came running in all spastic not noticing Isaac or I. "Dude, I just talked to my dad, who just talked to Jackson, and I've got really terrible, horrible, very, very bad news."

Scott motioned to Isaac. "I think I already know."

<^-^<   >^-^>

After the bell rang Isaac and I went to meet with Erica. "Do you have to be such an ass to them?" I asked referring to Scott and Stiles. Isaac rolled his eyes, "why do you care so much?" I let out a bitter laugh. "Okay I know we aren't all buddy buddy, but I'm at least nice to them!"

He just ignored me and continued walking until we reached Erica's locker. She saw us and smiled shutting the door. "Shall we?" She said and looped her arm through mine. We began walking with Isaac trailing behind us. Erica spotted Jackson and smirked pulling me over to walk by him.

We stopped after we walked by him, we were down the hall from him, making sure Jackson could still hear. "So Derek wants this done during chemistry?" Erica started and said to Isaac.  Isaac nodded. "Yeah, and if it's Lydia, I'm gonna kill that bitch, all right?"

I stormed away right after he said that. Something's happened to Isaac, he's not the same anymore. He mean and cruel, I mean I know we have to follow Derek's orders but does he have to be such a jerk about it? I sighed knowing what I have to do, I have to disobey Derek's commands.

I rushed through the halls trying to find Stiles. But he was no where to be seen. The bell rang for the period to start and I groaned. The next period was chemistry, where they were gonna hurt Lydia. I have a feeling though, I don't think Lydia is the Kanima.

The halls were now empty and I was the only one running around. I ran past Coach's classroom and stopped in my tracks backing up to the window in the door. I spotted Stiles and waved my arms trying to get his attention. Then Coach appeared in front of the door and I let out a yelp and fell on my butt.

I quickly scrambled to my feet as Coach opened the door. "Redoff! What the hell are you doing?" he said and I searched for an answer. "Um I need to borrow Stiles for a minute, he uh has my homework in his locker." I said smoothly and Scott, Jackson, and Stiles looked at me weird.

Coach leaned in. "Is that a code for sex?" he asked and my eyes widened. "What?! No! He just has my homework!" My cheeks flammed and I saw Stiles' cheeks were too. Coach nodded. "Alright but don't take to long." He walked back to the front of the class room.

I motioned for Stiles to come and he looked at Scott before back to me. "I don't have your homework." I facepalmed and the whole class was now looking at me. "Oh yeah! That's because it's not homework its that essay from the online mythology class we're taking." I said slowly trying to give him a hint but he just had a blank face.

I groaned. God, for a smart guy he sure is stupid. "The essay about werewolves, Stiles." His eyes widened in realization and he quickly exited the classroom shutting the door behind him. "God, took you long enough!" I said throwing my arms up. He rolled his eyes.

"Well sorry, you are part of Derek's pack. I didn't know what you wanted." I sighed and crossed my arms. "I already told you I'm the nice one, the only nice one." I whispered the last part thinking about Isaac. Stiles frowned and opened his mouth to say something but I cut him off.

"Um anyways, I have to tell you something. During chemistry, Erica and Isaac are gonna trick Lydia onto eating the Kanima's venom." I rushed out and let out a relieved sigh getting that off my chest. "What? Wait, why are you going against your alpha?" he asked and I gave him a sad smile. "I'm not a bad person Stiles, neither was Isaac or Erica. Derek made them like that. He just didn't get to me. I have to go, please watch Lydia."

I started walking away. "Erin!" Stiles called out and I stopped and turned around. He nodded at me, "you aren't a bad person just letting you know. You're my friend." I smiled at him and turned around with a blush.

It wouldn't be a lie to say I had a small crush on Stiles. I mean, who wouldn't. He's good looking, funny, smart, and has the prettiest brown eyes. He's the whole package. Okay, maybe it's a big crush.

And for once I was actually happy.

<^-^<   >^-^>

2055 words! I like this chapter :3 And we had some Sterin action! So I have a question for meh readers, who do you prefer Erin with, Stiles or Isaac? COMMENT YOUR ANSWERS!!!!!!

3 VOTES AND 3 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER!!!!!!!!!

Bye!!