"hello mother" i said gaining her attention. "oh my my, you are becoming more and more handsome, everytime I see you" she said hugging me and kissing my cheek.

"no hello to me son?" my father said.
"hello to you to father" I said hugging him.

"mother, father meet my fiancé rosaliya stavros." I said keeping my arm around rosaliya's waist.

"oh dear lei é davvaro bella" my mother said to me and hugged her, while rosaliya gave me a confused look cause she couldn't understand italian.

"she said you're beatiful and mother she can't understand italian" i said to my mother and rosaliya

"my bad dear by the way when's the wedding , we have to prepare a lot" my mother said excitedly and this would be the first time in my life that I ever saw her this much happy. Maybe rosaliya has this affect on her.

"calm down tesoro, we will talk about the wedding tomorrow." my father said to my mother and turned to Rosaliya and said "welcome to our family child"
"thank you sir" rosaliya said to my father.
"no formalities my dear call me catherine or mom and call him Angelo or dad" my mother said and by now rosaliya had tears in her eye's cause I know she never had any parent figure in her life and then suddenly came mine.

"oh why are you crying?" my mother asked and first time in my life I can see that she really cares and was acting like an actual mother.

"mother she doesn't have parent's, maybe that's why she is feeling emotional" i said holding rosaliya tightly against me.

"oh come here dear, nicholas might have already told you that we had a daughter who died, so from now on you're my daughter and you have us as your parents, so don't shed tears"
She said hugging her and I was shocked at her statement cause after amelia died she never talked about her.
"thank you" rosaliya said while my mother kissed her forehead.

"mother, father I would like to take rosaliya for dance, we can talk later also" i said
"of course honey" my mother said. I took rosaliya to the dance floor she kept her hands around my neck, while I kept my hands on her waist pulling her tighten against my chest.
I kept my head in crook of her and kissed her.

"what are you doing, people are looking nicholas" rosaliya said.
"let them see, I'm just kissing my wife"
I said and she blushed more.
"dance properly or I'm going back to your parents" she said.
"okay fine" i said and we danced
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
After dancing my parents and us talked and ate our dinner and now it was our time to leave.
"so it's final we are coming for the dinner tomorrow at your house nicholas and we will talk about your wedding" my mother said.
"sure mum" rosaliya said cause my mother my mother became persistent on rosaliya calling her mum and I can see Rosaliya liking my mother too.

"good we'll see you love birds see you tomorrow" my father said ans rosaliya blushed while I chuckled.

We all went outside Rosaliya was very tired due to her pregnancy so I picked her up bridal style, she didn't resist instead fell asleep with her in the crook of my neck and then I layed her on my limousin seat.

I got out of the car and ran towards my parents before they can leave I shouted 'mother' 'Father' they stopped and turned "what happened?" my mother asked. "thank you so much for calling rosaliya your daughter and helping her mom" I said and again after 10 years I would have called my mother, mom and by now tears rolled down her cheeks.

"she is my second chance to be a good mother of a daughter nicholas, you would have thought I never cared when amelia died but the truth is after she died I realized how we never spend time with you kids. I carried her for 9 months in stomach. You don't know how guilty we felt after she died. We had lost our one child but that day we lost our second one too. We tried to talk to you, but you simply ignored us, till now we try to we try to talk to you and we will never stop. We were so blind in making money so that you can have anything but god punished us by taking my princess away from us. Please forgive nicholas, we never had the courage to apologize but please forgive us" my mother said crying while dad was holding her in his arms. I didn't realize that even u was crying , only one thing came in my mind and that was I have. forgiven them, so I hugged my mum tightly
"I forgive you mum and dad" i said then dad also hugged me.

"i love you" my mum said to me.
"i love you too" i said then we said good night to eachother and I went inside my limousin. I enterd to see rosaliya still sleeping soundly , I sat beside her and kept her head in my lap, stroking her hair.

I thanked god for sending her in my life cause after her coming, everything seems perfect. We reached our house and I stripped rosaliya in comfy clothes then I tucked her in bed laying beside her , pulling her to me I also went to sleep.

 We reached our house and I stripped rosaliya in comfy clothes then I tucked her in bed laying beside her , pulling her to me I also went to sleep

(Nicholas and Rosaliya dancing)