26. I do

Hawaii

He was nervous, happy, excited and couldn't wait to make Cat his wife he hadn't seen her since after lunch yesterday, he had tried but his sisters were guarding her and wouldn't let him near her telling him every time he tried that it was bad luck to see the bride the night before the wedding he shook his head who the fuck made that dumbass rule?

He missed her dammit!

He'd called her on the phone last night and they had talked for hours and he had called her this morning which had been cut short thanks to Presley grabbing Cat's phone and telling him to beat it they had to get ready and hanging up on him.

She was a little nervous but not about marrying Bruno but about tripping and falling on her face walking down the red carpet to him on the beach where they were getting married.

She couldn't wait for their wedding night, even though she had been given the all clear last week from her doctor and told to expect twinges and an ache in her chest sometimes for a while yet Bruno had refused to have sex with her and had told her he was waiting for their wedding night when she had made an honest man out of him.

She missed him, they had talked on the phone last night and this morning but it wasn't the same and it had been almost impossible to sleep without him.

His sisters and her best friends Dinah and Kelly were her bridesmaids and his sister in law was her matron of honor they had grown so close to each other and his Pops was going to give her away.

She was ready at last Presley had done her hair and her dress was white with the body covered in crystals and because they were getting married on the beach she was wearing flat sandals that had crystals matching her dress, she had a bouquet of yellow roses that Bruno had Eric who was his best man to give to her earlier and Jaime had given her a pair of pear drop diamond earrings that had been her mother's to wear as something old and Presley had given her a blue garter to wear as something new and blue and Tiara gave her a small diamond pendant to wear as something borrowed.

He watched her walk down the red carpet on the beach to him her arm looped through his Pops and his sisters, her best friends and his sister in law were walking in front of her she looked stunning he couldn't wait to get her alone later.

She watched Bruno as she walks towards him with his Pops he looks so damn sexy in his white suit and wore a yellow rose in his button hole she couldn't wait to be alone with him tonight.

They say their vows and before the priest could say you may now kiss the bride Bruno takes her in his arms and kisses her long and deep which has their guests laughing.

They had a large marquee on the beach and had their first dance to Endless Love by Diana Ross and Lionel Richie they danced with their arms around each other staring into each others eyes smiling.

They cut their 7 tier wedding cake and as she places a piece of cake in his mouth she tells him I love you Mr Hernandez, Bruno feeds her a piece of cake and tells her I love you Mrs Hernandez and they posed for a few more photos kissing and smiling.

They danced more with each other and Cat danced with Pops then they both refused after that to be parted even for 1 dance and laughed and smiled through Eric's best man speech and Pops toast had the everyone laughing at points and tears when he spoke of how Bruno's mother Bernadette who he said would be so proud of him and all their children and he believes she's with them today looking down on them smiling and like him and the rest of their family she would have welcomed Cat into their family with open arms and thank god for her for saving Bruno's life and ended his speech by wishing Bruno and Cat a lifetime of love and happiness.