-2-

He removes his hand and I see a name. Probably his name.

Yoongi.

"I have the Yoo too in my name" I say out loud. Sometimes I manage to think loud, not quiet. Just a bad habit from me.

"What?" he asks me so bored again.

"I- I have the Yoo too in my name. My name is Choi Yoorae" I smile at him.

"Who cares" he says and looks back at his laptop.

"I care, dude" I whisper.

"What did you say?" how could he hear that I whispered I didn't yell like always.

"Nothing" I say looking out from the window to avoid his annoying gaze.

From the corner of my eyes I see him closing his laptop and getting comfortable in his seat still looking at me. "What are you looking at?" I turn to him crossing my arms. He slowly closes his eyes and I make myself comfortable like he.

***

After a little nap I look around in the train seeing the man with the cap looking at me. I furrow and he doesn't stop looking at me. Whats wrong with the dudes in the train. I'm ugly but not that ugly. No need to overact with this stares.

I look at the watch from my phone. Time can flew so fast without realising. An half hour is left to Seoul.

I turn to my bag open it and put my make up on the table. Well the table is full with his things. I slowly move his things to the left from me and spread my make up full on the table. It almost looks like at home.

Opening the tube I cream myself with my base and want to put on my mascara. I take out my mirror and look for a place to lean it against it. So there is a kookies package and his laptop. Maybe the kookies will make it. I lean my mirror against it.

But no it falls down.

So I have to try it with his laptop.

But no it falls down again.

Would he probably hold it in his hands for me?

His eyes are closed. But who can really have a tight sleep in the train. I bet he is just pretending.

I clear my throat maybe he will look at me. He is still 'sleeping'.

I clear again my throat and start to cough. Ughh there is just so much dust in this train. I'm coughing so loud but his eyes are still closed. I think he wouldn't even notice me dying in front of him. What's with this guy?

"Ahjussi" I whisper. But nooo. Why should he open his eyes. It's not that I'm meaning the two ladies besides the seat from us. "Ahjussi" I repeat again. Ahh please.

"Ahjussi!" I say louder kicking my feet to his leg making him open his eyes immediately. Ah finally.

He looks at me in shock. "Why did you kick me?"

"I didn't" I lie.

"Who was it then?"

"It was the train. I think there was a stone on the rails so it stumbled and my feet just slipped. hehe" I say smiling to him a little bit. He just sighs and closes his eyes again.

"Yah I didn't kick your leg to sleep again" I grumble and roll my eyes.

"So it wasn't the train huh?" he rises his eyebrows. "I'm sorry" I whisper.

"Could you do me a favor" I give him my cutest smile. Well when my smile looks cute of course.

"No I don't know you" he crosses his arms. Such a diva.