Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Holy My Ass

-------------------------------------------------------

Charlotte POV

"I need to talk to Dumbledore." I said trying to get out of George's arms.

''No Charlie, you're staying here."

"Bu-"

"No Buts Charlie."

I glared at him when suddenly a idea popped into my head. "Georgie babe, I'm sorry." I said softly, he looked at my face and I quickly flashed him 'The Smile'. His eyes immediately became foggy.

Oh My God... I have my own Imperius Curse!

Wicked

Kissing his cheek I leaped out of the bed.

Wrong move.

I stood there a minute waiting for the spinning to stop. When it did I started sniffing the air, trying to locate Dumbledore. Recognizing his smell, Lemon Drops, I tracked it down and smelled that he was in his office.

Okaay I'm really starting to like this.

Running trough the halls, I pushed some first-years out of the way. Unfortunately one of them fell, pretty hard, and started crying.

Way to go Charlie.

Making little kids cry.

I'm going to be a great mum....

I walked back to the crying girl, when a red light just missed my face. Spinning around I saw a little boy standing there, big smirk on his face and wand out.

"Dude you better put that stick away, or I'll put it somewhere where the sun doesn't shine." I said trying to contain my anger. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw my hair slowly turning bright red. Damn. The boy flinched a bit but raised his wand again.

"Stu-"

"Petrificus Totalus!"

The boy fell over as I started running to Dumbledore's office again. Bumping into a few other students, I skidded to a stop in front of the Gargoyle. The Gargoyle took one look at me and opened

I swear I saw it roll it's eyes!

Bitch you didn't

Walking up the stairs, I got really nervous. What if there's something seriously wrong with me? What if i'm dangerous?! Or Dumbledore thinks I'm crazy and sends me away?!

No! I can't think that way! I'm sure he will know a logical explanation, I mean he's Dumbledore. He'll know something...I Hope.

Taking a deep breath , I knocked on the door and walked in.

''Aah yes Charlotte I was expecting you here sooner or later.'' He smiled warmly and motioned for me to sit. ''You've come here to ask me something, yes?''

I nodded and started fumbling with my fingers ''Well, uhmm...I had an little accident at Transfiguration, I fell in to a light coma. And yeah.. now I'm awake. Duh and now I can uh smell everything.'' I said in a rush and started biting my lip. What I only did when I was really stressed or nervous.

To my surprise Dumbledore chuckled and looked me in my eyes. "Charlotte, there's nothing wrong with you. You should be proud with a power like this. Not many people have a Holy Sense.''

''Holy Sense, sir?'' I asked really confused.

Why the fack should I be proud that I can smell better than normal?

Oh my God, I'm just honored.

Smell that? Yeah that's my sarcasm

''Yes dear. Holy Sense. A Holy Sense, is a sense that's well, Holy. It means that this sense is more developed and can be used in peoples advantage and disadvantage.'' He said leaning back in his chair.

''But how did I get it?''

''The power of the Holy Senses is giving by blood, in your case was it given by your mother. Lily was a very smart witch, and her Holy Sense just made her smarter.'' He explained. I nodded and started smiling a bit at the mention of my mother.

''Charlie, you have a very powerful and dangerous power. People will want to get that power so be very careful to who you will tell this. Understand?''

''Yess Sir''

''Very well, now go back to your Common Room."

I smiled at him, stood up and was about to walk out of the room, when I heard him call me.

"And Charlotte don't forget. Practice is the key.''

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next four days were, as you can call it, eventful.

Four beautiful days full of lessons, new friends and a lot of pranks with the twins.

Yes you heard me, I Charlotte Potter made new friends AND they are all girls!

I never knew how awesome it is to have some girly friends, until I have them now and I would never want to be without one.

I mean yeah, I got Ginny and Hermione, but this feels just better.

Now I've got Angelia, Anne, Ariana and this other new weird chick Savanna. She's a Hufflepuff but she is not your typical Hufflepuff.

She's freaking awesome

Like me (;

Oh please everybody knows it, they don't say it but I can see it in their face it just screams 'Omg Charlie ur so awesome I luf U'

Yeah I can read faces

I'm like the more awesome version of Edward Cullen.

But back to the point, like where I am right now, well let me tell you.

I'm on the Quiditch Pitch, trying out for the team.

Fred and George made me do it

I'm surely gonna end up in the Hospital Wing, but it will be worth it.

"Alright everyone, as you may know or not know, I'm Oliver Wood

Griffyndor's Quiditch Captain." Said a guy walking up to us.

Holy Freaking Shit

They expect me to fly around while Mister.Hottie here is watching us?

With his I-Just-Got-Out-Bed Hair, brown eyes and his accent that's to die for.

Do they want me in the Hospital or what.

"Alright let's get started!"

-----------------------------------------

(A/N I have no idea how to write that part, so if you wanna do that comment below, thanks. :D )

"Charlie! Why didn't you tell us?!"

Sighing I turned around and faced the two gingers. "For the last time. This was just luck!"

"This isn't your 'luck' " Said Fred folding his arms across his chest.

"Yeah, when you're lucky it's just that you don't break anything." George said, copying his twin.

Rolling my eyes at the two, I started walking upstairs to my dorm.

Ugh boys!

Okay I gotta say, I was shocked too when I was picked as the new chaser, but have a little faith in me!

Jumping on my bed and kicking my shoes out, I just went straight to sleep.