Chapter 4

Chapter 4

I Love Magic!

-------------------------------------------------

Charlotte POV

"Crucio!"

With a scream I jumped up what caused me to colide with something really hard. Cursing I laid back again, rubbing my forehead.

"No Cursing Charlotte Potter! That's a Sickel in the jar!"

Slilently cursing I trew another Sickel in the "Cursing Jar" Anne thought it was a good idea to get rid of my bad habbit.....It Isn't Working. I already lost about 25 Sickels.

Damm her.

"Are you okay Ari?" Angelina said while helping Ariana up from the floor.

"Yeah I'm okaay, except that someone."She said glaring at me."Nearly gave me a concussion." I smiled sheepishly at her and started getting dressed.

We've been at Hogwarts for three days already! It's absolutly amazing!

The castle, lessons, people, ghosts, paintings everything! And then the food....Oh My God the food...It's soooo yummyyy, not as yummy as Mrs.Weasley her food but it's close.

"Hurry up Charlie! The twins are waiting for you!"

Groaning I quickly made my hair ginger and my eyes electric blue with some purple and pink. Happy with the result I grabbed my bag and skipped down the stairs. Seeing the twins with their backs to me I smirked and jumped on, what I think was, Fred's back. Him, not expecting it, lost his balance and fel forward. George soon joined us on the floor laughing his ass of. I then started laughing to, just because I can.

"Uhhgg Chawly Gjet Off Meeee."

"What did you say Freddie dear, didn't quite catch you there." I said back with a smirk on my face.

"GET OFF!"

"As you wish sir." I said, trying to flash him my most 'charming' smile. Apparently it worked because he kept staring at my face, like he was in some kind of trance.

"Ha It really worked." George said whilest helping me stand up. "Told You, now hand me that Galleon Wealsey."

Pouting, he handed me my Galleon.

"Thank You." I said sweetly.

"Oh Shut Up." He said shoving me away. Chrouching infront of Fred he started shaking his shoulders. ''Fred, Fred, Fr-''

''Georgie That ainter gonna work, move that ginger ass.'' I said shoving him on the ground. Sitting infront of Fred I toke a deep breath and slapped him across the face.

"For Merlins Sake! Charlie! What was that for!?'' He said, holding his now bright red cheek.

''We have to get food! And you kept gawking at my face, so I slapped you and now we're here.'' They both looked at me, concerned, while I continued. ''And I still don't have my dearest food, so my fellow gingers Let Us Go!'' I stood up in a Superman pose and run trough the Portrait hole, the twins hot on my heels.

-------------------------------------------

"Oh My Merlin, that was some gooood food." I said happily rubbing my now filled stomach. Then I had the urge to go skipping, so I started skipping trough the halls. Like I do ~(O.O)~

"Yeah, it was." George said, skipping on my left.

"We could tell that." Fred said, skipping on my right.

"At the speed you were."

"Shoveling your food down." They finished in unision. Sticking my tongue out, like the adult I am, I walked into the classroom.