Chapter 1

Heey this is the first chapter of my new book

Hope you enjoy

i'm dutch sooo don't look suprised at all the grammars

AND BEGIN

------------------------------------------------------------------------

P.O.V. Charlotte

''HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR CHARLOTTE HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUUUU!''.

''I just can't believe it! Our little princess is already 3...3! I'm feeling old!" says a beautiful red haired lady whilest standing next to a man with messy black hair and round glasses.

He puts his arm around her waist and whispers something in her ear, she blushes a deep red and hits him on the arm. The man lets a laugh and gives the women a kiss.

''EW Prongs NO P.D.A. infront of the little ones'' A man with shoulderlength, black hair says. He puts his hand infront of my eyes and a little baby he has in his arms. Everybody laughs and starts talking again.

BAMM

A loud bang came from the hall, everyone lookes around alarmed and takes their wand out. A blond women is the first one to move and she walkes into the hall.

''AVADA KADAVRA''

A great green flash, a thump, screaming, yelling and a horrible cackeling laugh. People are apparating, I begin crying. A men comes to me.

''Charlotte listen carefully,if you ever need help, go to The Burrow, to The Weasleys. They will help you and take care of you. Go to The Burrow.'' And with a crack he apperated to.

I immediately stop crying as a women in a black cloak pickes me up.''NO not Charlotte, take me please everything but her'' says the man with the shoulderlength hair.

''Can't do dear cousin, orders from the Dark Lord, she will be a verry powerfull and helpfull deatheater. She'll come in handy when it's time."

The look of horror and sorrow on the mans face is the last thing I see before we apparate to god knows were.

--------------------------------------------

With a scream I wake up, that dream, always that bloody dream. But the worst part is, that it isn't a dream, but a memory. A horrible momory, the only one I have of my good life.

I've been locked up in a basement for a few years now, I don't even know my own age. It's horrible here, I get tortuted every day, and belief me it's no fun.

Everyday a women walks in here, a women with crazy black curls, black eyes, pale skin and the most creepy laugh ever.

She always walks in with her wand in her right hand and a knife in her left. And then the torture begins.

Maybe you already guessed who she is, maybe not. But don't worry I'll tell you.

The beautiful, forgiving creature I'm talking about is of course Bellatrix Lestrange.

She turned my perfect, happy life in a living hell.

But that's about to get changed, I'm going to try to escape this..this er whatever you wanna to name it. I don't know how, I'm just gonna go with it. And then BAMM I'm a free person again. Simple as that.

Operation: Unicorn Escape is Started

5..4..3..2..1..BAMM

I hear her heals clicking as she walks down the stairs, alright this is the plan: