Theo Raeken - "Kiss me."

You had your arms wrapped around his neck and you leaned on the tips of your toes so you could let your head rest on his shoulder. You had missed him. You had missed him more than you could put into words. You had missed him more than you could ever tell him.

"What are you thinking?" Theo let his forehead rest on yours and he tucked a strand of hair behind your ear. Even though he was still Theo, there was something different about him, as if for the first time in years, for the first time since you had met him, he was afraid.

"How unreal it is to have you back. How wonderful it is to have you back. How amazing you are." You spoke softly. You had not even dared to dream of being here with him, right now. You had thought that you would spend the evening of the ball on your own in your bed with Netflix. But here you were, dancing with Theo, the boy you had thought you had lost.

A smile spread across Theo's face. "Remind me that it's real." He swallowed. There was a certain panic in his voice and the vein in his neck was visibly beating. "I still think it's a dream." He bent his head and his nose brushed yours.

You knew it wasn't a dream. You knew it was real. You had pinched yourself a thousand times already and you had not yet woken up. "Is there something I can do to remind you that this is very real, that I'm very real and that we're very real?"

"Yes..." Theo tightened his grip around your waist. "Kiss me." His hands rubbed your back and you looked up at him with a smile on your face.

"I'd love to." You closed your eyes while you pressed your lips to his.