" i need you "

starring: reader and yuri plisetsky
requested by: ttyurio
disclaimer: i do not own any of the characters. headcanon/s may or may not be mine, but the rightful owners will always be given credit. i only own the plot (except if i've taken a reference--the rightful owner will still be given credit).
heads-up: these one shots may or may not be unedited. if unedited, i will edit it when i have time. all grammatical errors and spelling errors will be corrected by then. 

enjoy.

***

"i really need to go..." yuri whispered to himself as he was still inside a bus. the traffic seemed to stretch longer and god knew yuri is an impatient man. what was taking everything so damn long!? "ugh, if i have to sit my ass here for another round of thirteen minutes, i'm leaving this bus and run." and thirteen minutes passed. that's it. yuri stood from his seat and walked straight out of the bus, he couldn't afford waiting any longer. he really needed to go.

"i went this way..." he mumbled, staring down his phone. "i should.. go this way?" looking at the street posts, he knew it was the right way. "i need to hurry." 

***

she woke up with darkness looming over her. she screamed. her screams were empty and no one could hear them. getting out of bed, she did so with a shuffle, leaving the covers lying down on the floor, and the bed in a disheveled form. where was he? 

"yuri?" her voice echoed throughout the empty hallways. this house was too big for her to live in. "yuri, where are you?" she screamed again, but once more, it was ignored and discarded like an unwanted piece of cake in a party. her steps turned into rushed ones. she slammed open one door and another, calling out to him, hoping he's somewhere inside the house.

"yuri!? where are you!?" she screamed his name again, and she felt her vocal chords rip. she stopped running, ending up inside the living room. tears in her eyes, she started to sob quietly, "yuri, where are you...? i need you..."

she felt every last energy leave her body, wearing her out even if she just woke up from a dreamless slumber. thoughts ran inside her mind, as if internally kicking her and causing her pain. she choked another sob.

"i need you..."

she was almost drfiting out of consciousness when she felt something warm press against her. tight grip against her frail body. she knew it was him. she didn't bother opening her eyes, and tears started to roll down her cheeks again, she started to cry once more.

he shushed her sobs, and told her, "don't worry, y/n, i'm here now... i'm sorry i made you wait. i'm here now, that's all that matters."

she nodded, her weak arms clinging on his shoulders, "yuri, i need you." she said, and it was his turn to nod, saying, "i know that, and i'm not leaving you anytime soon."