" king "

starring: viktor nikiforov, yuuri katsuki
disclaimer: i do not own any of the characters. headcanon/s may or may not be mine, but the rightful owners will always be given credit. i only own the plot (except if i've taken a reference--the rightful owner will still be given credit).

heads-up: these one shots may or may not be unedited. if unedited, i will edit it when i have time. all grammatical errors and spelling errors will be corrected by then.
warning: this one shot might contain spoilers. if you still haven't watched the tenth episode, then i highly suggest you do not read this (that is, if you don't want to be spoiled.) read at your own risk. your anger towards this chapter after being spoiled will not be my fault. you have been warned.

enjoy.

***

there was once a king who sat upon his throne.
he was always visited by people drowned in fine riches and popularity.
he was always entertained by people who thinks of themselves on the same level as this king.
he was always surrounded by people who were after him for his riches, for everything that he'd no longer possess once he leave the world he used to reign on.

the king was sickened by it, but he dared not to show.

because he didn't want these people to leave him. if they leave him, he'll be all alone.

the king was afraid to be alone.

every day, same scenario.
every day, on repeat.
every day, people would brag to him.
...
every day, on repeat.
like a broken record.

"viktor!"

and then, one day.

a stranger walked up to him, bent on one knee.
he was drunk from champagne.
he reeked of alcohol, honestly.

but even with his attire ruined because of his loss of self-control...
even with his necktie loosened and his coat off of his body...

he extended out his hand.

for viktor to reach.

with a red tint across the man's cheeks, obviously from drinking, he said,

"be my coach, viktor!"

never in the king's life did he ever feel so special.