Twenty-Sixth Melody

Start from the beginning

This time, the concert was going to held during the night. Artistas from all over the world as well as those of royal families have come down to Tokyo to witness the last night of Nanami Haruka's tour. They had rented out the biggest venue in Tokyo for the concert which housed at most 55,000 people but outside the venue, there must've been at least 500,000 people. Prism Diamond Agency were trying to find alternatives to it until President Ryuu came in, building a second layer to the venue, now housing at least 500,000 people. To add on, big screens were put up in the concert venue so that fans can see the faces of the idols on stage. 

"Nanami! You're going on soon!" Rei yelled from the end of the hall.

"She's almost done! 5 more minutes!" the beautician yelled back. Haruka came running from the room in her stage outfit and made it on time. From the stage entrance, they could hear the loud chorus of the fans as they chanted Haruka's name. 

"You ready?" Rei asked.

"Ready as I'll ever be", Haruka replied with a nervous smile.

"Go make this performance an unforgettable one!" Ren said, giving her a thumbs up. 

"I will!" Haruka said, nodding her head with confident eyes. 

"Everyone is waiting for you. Go out there and sing it out", Sou said. 

"Thanks!" Haruka replied with a wide smile as Sou handed her her mic. She was radiant and tonight, her performance will be remembered throughout the history of the entertainment world. 

"After this concert, her victory for the World Artista Award will be set", Rei said grinning. 

"Yep!" Ren replied.

"She'll definitely win it", Sou added.

The concert was roaring as she came out onto the stage, smoke and confetti erupted onto the stage. Lights flashed everywhere and the crowd was lit up with golden lights as fans waved around their glow sticks. 

"Hey guys! Thanks for coming to the last day of our tour! I promise you that this will be the best concert of your lives!" Haruka shouted into the microphone. The crowd was getting hyped up even though they couldn't see Haruka herself. 

"Yeeeeeaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!" they screamed and waved their signs and glow sticks even more. They soon quieted down once the song began. The sky was painted with multi-colored stars with a golden sun and bright white moon on opposite sides. It was beautiful. 

Follow me, to a place where we can be
Free from all external things
Keeping you away from me
Away from me

Take my hand, don't be scared
There is no plan
Just the moments that we have
Nothing is the same without
You around

An electric feeling of knowing something was to start
And when our eyes met the world had disappeared into the stars
When the forces pulled us close, seemed impossible to go
In the opposite direction but now i am all alone

I remember you

Lights immediately began blaring and light started flowing out from Haruka's body in the form of golden light and stars as fans got to see clearly Haruka's outfit. Her bright orange hair was curled and flowing all the way down her back. She wore a white flowing dress with one strap as it flowed around in the shape of a flower. Her voice resonated through the audience as they saw the edge of the earth. 

I remember you
In love, in love, in love, in love
(I remember you)

An electric feeling of knowing something was to start
And when our eyes met the world had disappeared into the stars
(I remember you)
When the forces pulled us close, seemed impossible to go
In the opposite direction but now i am all alone
(In love, in love)