Twenty-Fifth Melody

"This will be the last song of the day! I look forward to meeting you guys again at the next prefecture!" Haruka said happily into the microphone with a cheery voice. Everyone around her yelled in applause as they clapped and cried. Many even started crying knowing that they can't make it to the next one seeing that all the tickets had sold out.

"Wooo! Haruka! GO! GO!" Tomochika and Reiji yelled as they held up flashing lights and signs saying "I <3 Haruka!"

Everyone looked as if they were going to die from embarrassment but even they couldn't hold in their joy and excitement. STARISH were quietly observing the performance with narrowed eyes and a solemn expression. This performance was more than they had expected, and it was the first concert of the first tour of Nanami Haruka. Every aspect of it was planned out well and...it had exceeded their expectations.

"I can't believe that she's really an amateur", Tokiya murmured with a hand over his mouth as he continued observing.

"We might be in a big pinch here", Syo added.

"To think she could improve this much in less than a year..." Ren said.

"She also accomplished much more than we had. Nor any idol ever had", Hijirikawa uttered.

"She's like the incarnation of the muses themselves..." Cecil said with wide eyes. "Is this really Haruka from back then?"

"...Haruka", Otoya said with regretful eyes. She had changed. For the years that they've all been together, she was a shy and quiet girl. However, she was determined and brought all of us together. Now, the girl standing on the stage singing with a bright smile and magnificent aura, was not the Haruka he had known. He had to accept the fact that she had moved on. He closed his eyes and clenched his fist.

"Goodbye, Nanami...I'm sorry..." Otoya murmured under the roar of the audience knowing that no one had heard him. He looked up again with clear eyes. From now on, they were going to fight each other.

"Please listen!" Haruka yelled as the fans cheered and soon died down.

あなたに会いに学校に行く (Anata ni aini gakkou ni iku)
あなたのために早起きをする (Anata no tameni hayai oki wo suru)
あなたがあたしを动かしてたの (Anata ga atashi wo unkashiteta no) 
ずっと憧れてきたの (Zutto akogare te kita no)
卒业式并んでるたくさんの背中 (Sotsugyou shikinan deru takusan no senaka)
あなたの姿すぐに见つける (Anata no sugata sugu ni mitsukeru)
少し切った前髪 出会ったあの顷のよう (Sukoshi kitta mae kami deatta ano koro no you)
鼻先かすめる春の匂い (Hanasaki ka sumeru haru no nioi)

一度も姿を见れなかった日は (Ichido mo sugata wo mirenakatta hi wa)
1日中ずっとつまんなくて (Ichinichi jyuu zutto tsumannakute)
教室、廊下、阶段、帰り际の坂道 (Kyoushitsu, rouka, kaidan, kaerigi no sagamichi)
気がつけばあなたのこと探してる (kigatsukeba anata no koto sagashiteru)

あなたに会う最后の日だから (Anata ni au saigou no hi dakara)
あなたのカケラをひとつください (Anata no kakera wo hito tsukudasai)
あなたの名前闻こえた瞬间 (Anata no namae kikoueta shuukan)
"行かないで" 胸の奥が苦しくなる ("Ikanaide" mune no okuga kurushiku naru)
好きなんだ (Sukinanda)
好きなんだ (Sukinanda)
好きなんだ (Sukinanda)