Twenty-Sixth Melody

Start from the beginning

"Don't worry. My ride's already here. Right, Rei?" Haruka said with a smile. 

They all had expressions of shock on their face as Rei stepped out from his hiding place and walked towards Haruka. 

"You figured it out?" Rei asked with an exasperated sigh. 

"Yep! Towards the middle of the day, I noticed that you had been following us", Haruka replied with a huge smile for she felt accomplished. 

"You were following us all along?!" Tomochika cried out.

"And?" Rei said.

"I can't believe it. The world class artista is following people around like a stalker", Tomochika said with a sigh as she put a hand to her forehead and shook her head. 

"Hey! I'm not a stalker!" Rei said, trying to defend himself. 

Haruka mused at their friendly bicker. 

"You two sure get along", Haruka said.

"NO WE DON'T!" they both yelled at the same time.

"O-Okay..." Haruka replied with confused eyes and a perplexed face.

"Anyway, it's about time we head back, Haruka. Ren and Sou are starting to worry", Rei said as he took his bike helmet and put it over Haruka's head. 

"You guys are riding a motorcycle back to your hotel?!" Ranmaru said in disbelief.

Haruka and Rei both turned to look at him with confused expressions. "Yeah, why?"

"What do you mean by 'why'?! What if you get into an accident!"

Haruka chuckled. "That was my reaction at first, too. But now, I've gotten pretty used to riding with Rei on his bike. Don't worry. I'll be fine."

"I'm safe at riding the bike. I won't get into accidents", Rei said.

Ranmaru still couldn't get over his anxiety, nor did Tomochika, but either way, there was no other way but to let Haruka go with Rei. He gave up trying to convince them not to take a motorcycle back.

"Ugh...fine", Ranmaru said as he walked away. 

"Don't get into any accidents!" Tomochika and Ringo yelled.

"Bye, guys!" Haruka waved as she got onto Rei's motorcycle and drove away back to the hotel. They were greeted by a worried Ren and Sou but noticing how late it was, they let go of their lecture and let Haruka go back to her room and rest. After all, it's been a pretty long day.

A few weeks later~

The tour had been a success and it was finally the last prefecture, Tokyo! They saved the best for last since it was where their office and agency was located. As they drove through the crowds of fans, Haruka gazed out the window and saw millions of fans stationed outside of the venue, all chanting her name. She could also see many international stars parked outside the venue and the first person she saw was Silk Queen.

Silk Queen spotted her, too, and they immediately started waving towards one another in a frenzy with beaming eyes. 

"I didn't know you were friends with Silk Queen", Rei said with an amused look. 

"We met a few years back before I entered Saotome Academy", Haruka said. "At that time, I was traveling around."

"Why were you traveling?" Ren asked.

"That's a story for later", Haruka said with a secret smile. 

"Woooow. I see how it is, Haruka", Ren said. Everyone in the coach bus chuckled and bursted out in laughter. Haruka glanced out of the window again. It was finally the last day. After the tour, there were only three months left until the World Artista Award Festival.