Not an update, but still important

I've been getting questions from both online and in real life from people asking for an update on this story and you guys don't seem to understand the difference between on hold and discontinued.
So I had a bit of time and decided to clarify the status of this story.

Discontinued means I won't update ever, it's not a break, it's never.

I'm sorry for those invested in the story but I am out of the fandom, and on top of that my writing has improved a bit, both writing and story wise, and now I find this story simply too cringy. And now I want to focus on what I do like.

Normally what gives me stress is writers block, but now it's simply that my heart isn't in it.

Like I explained in the updated description I only let this stay cause you guys like it, but when I keep hearing people ask to update when I thought it's clear I won't...

It just makes me stressed. I know it's just because you guys like it and you aren't doing it intentionally and probably just hoping I will make me reconsider, but all it does is that it makes me think if I should just force myself to write since it's so popular compared to my current works.

Again I'm sorry, but I write for fun, and this story is simply not fun for me anymore, I never even expected people to like it this much

Also as you may have noticed, I have more anxiety than back when I started writing, so I simply have to be strict with myself and know when I should just stop and relax.

You can continue to enjoy reading, adding it to you lists, vote and share, but please understand there won't be more, so please stop asking. And again I hope you will check out the stories I am still writing.
But despite all this thanks for sticking around

Ps: for those who read my Tangled and Spider-Man stories they aren't on hold or discontinued, I'm simply busy and when I'm not busy I'm stressed about the next day, which makes my writing take longer. Like I said I write for fun