Notch Is Wrath

Notch sat upon his thrown. He looked down on Mute.

"What to do. What to do." He mumbled.
"What about that old hidden village? Any news on them?" He sighed.

"No sir." Mute mumbled.

"And how about the newest kingdom? Has 'HeroBrine' rained his 'Wrath' upon them?" He smirked.

Mute smiled. "I'll make sure he gets onto it Master. You'll like the results." He chuckled then disappeared.

Notch smiled and snapped his fingers appearing in his dungeon.

"I'm back, pitiful slaves!" He announced smiling evilly.

They stayed quiet.

Notch walked around quietly. Then he stopped.

"Hello 'Momzy~' how is your worthless life?" He chuckled.

"Don't call me that... you are not my son." The woman snapped. She had Hero's temper for sure.

"Genetics prove wrong my dear." He whispered harshly. "But like you would know anything. You no better then the common wench." Notch growled.

"Your no better than Aladen! Or are you even Notch any more?" She screamed.

"I am, Your God. And I was Inspired, by him. 303 sins in less then a year is quite extravagant." He chuckled. Smirking.

"You. Are. Nothing." She whispered.

Notch huffed then walked off. "It's all your fault Mother. You just can't see it yet." He mumbled the last part.

"Aladen... please spare them." She begged.

Then Notch turned grey, his eyes red. "No can do. Should have listened to me before, the incident." He spoke in a dark deep voice then returned to normal and laughed as he disappeared.

Aladen, was Alive!

But where is Notch?