C: 9

EDWARD POV

Another day to start. These past few days, it's getting better. I get to know a lot of people. I got to be close with some of people that I get to hangout before. Maybe this is what I missed out when I was so caught up with the feelings I had for Heaven. Speaking of, seeing Heaven yesterday was a bit awkward but okay to say the least. It still hurt a bit whenever I remember what happened between us. But little by little, my feelings for her started to fade and all I wanted now is friendship. It makes me accept everything. There are people who comes to your life but not all can stay. Kisses on the other hand, I never thought it would be fun having to know her more. She's refreshing, a ball of sunshine to say the least. Gullible and innocent but so cute. Looking at her right now while listening to the professor is a bit entertaining. The way she pout whenever she doesn't get anything from the lesson, the eagerness she puts when taking down notes and her jolly expression whenever the professor tells a joke. I can't help but smile.

"Dude, you keep on staring at her." Yong, my seatmate, co player in basketball and  a friend, said that made me look at him.

"What?' I asked.

"You're staring too much. Do you like Kisses?" He asked. My heart skipped a bit. Do I like her? I looked at her.

"What made you say that?" I asked him now that I looked at him now.

"You guys are getting close, you keep on staring at her whenever you get the chance and you smile a lot now whenever you are with her compared to before." He answered without looking at me as he take down notes.

"Dude, can't I be friends with her? I find it comfortable whenever I'm with her actually. I'm glad I have that chance to get to know her even Dale." I explain. He look at me with eyes saying that he's totally not believing me.

"There's nothing wrong with you falling for her. Besides, you had a little crush on her before right? It's just that you were to sheepish to take the step to know her. In the end, you fell for Heaven." He said to me with a smirked.

I admit, the first time I saw Kisses, I find her beautiful. Who wouldn't right? She won as our Ms. Teen University last year. Chinky eyes, hair like Taylor Swift, charming smile and prim and proper style. It's like half the universe is in love with her. Many says that she's nice, humble, kind and sweet. I never had that chance to know her because based on the way I see it, she's someone who you cannot approach that easily. I gave up at the chance of getting to know her. I think those positve comments about her is just based on those people who like her. Then was the time I was close with Heaven. But now, as I'm close with her, I can see that they are right and I'm so wrong to judge her that way. She's as what as the others say. They even forgot to include that she's bubbly.

"That was before okay? I like the friendship we have now. I love how I'm close to her now." I said as I finished the talk and started to take down notes as well. He shrugged and said " As you say."

The bell rang signaling that the class has ended and lunch time has arrived. I saw Marco approach Kisses and said something. She nodded and Marco smiled.

"Yo guys. Let's have lunch?" I asked.

"Sorry we can't dude. I asked Kisses if she can help me find a gift for Vivoree. We'll be taking our lunch outside after we buy a gift." Marco said as I looked at her beside me after. She looked at me briefly and smiled. I guess she know why and her smile says that she's okay.

"I see. You better eat right after okay?" I said to them. They smiled and went out the class.

"So it's just us two?" Dale asked.

I was about to answer her when I saw Vivoree at the front door. "Hey Viv." I said and smile. She came to us.

"Have you seen Marco? He said we'll eat lunch together." She asked.