C: 8

KISSES POV
It was awkward when Heaven came. It was like we weren't even allowed to be with Edward. I get it. They had a thing before but I just don't get why she had to reject him. Now as I looked at him, everytime I'm spending time with him, I can see that he's not just handsome but he's also kind. He's sweet especially with his family. They have this close bond wiuth his sister since he's willing to do the shopping for her. They started laughing when Marco tried to joke.

"You okay Kisses?" Edward asked as all eyes are on me.

"Huh?" I said as I snapped out.

"You're spacing out." Dale pointed out with curious eyes.

"Yeah, You okay Kisses?" Edward asked again.

"Yes I'm fine. I just remembered something." I answered as I gave them an awkward smile. Embarrassing.

"Sometimes, I don't even know why you space out a lot." Marco said as he shook his head.

"Things just always pops in my head." I shrugged

"As always, Kisses." Dale said with a chuckle

As we were talking, the waiter went to our table.

"Sir, Maam. Do you want us to serve the pizza?" He asked.

All of us nodded while Edward said okay.

"You all should watch how the pizza will be cooked. They usually do an exhibition on how to make one." Vivoree said

"Pretty sure you'll love it Kisses. I bet this would be your first time right? We usually just order whenever we watch movies at your home." Marco said with a smile.

"Yup. You know I just love eating." I said as I laugh

"So you guys watch movies?" Vivoree asked. I felt a bit uncomfortable. It was like a crime when it is just normal for friends to watch movies right?

"Yeah, I mean Dale is also with us when we watch movies." I answered sounding like I'm defending myself.

"Oh okay." She said with a smile. Dale cleared her throat when she felt the tension building.

"But it always end up Marco sleeping and only I and Kisses ends up finishing the movie." Dale said.

"You can't rely on Marco when it comes to Movies at home. He usually sleeps. A reason that whenever he's on our house, we will always play Xbox." Edward added as Marco chuckled.

"It isn't my fault that the movies you guys choose are too boring." He said as he rolled his eyes.

Dale and I glared at him. We both know that he isn't a fan of romantic movies but who would sleep on it right?

As we divulge in the conversation, Vivoree said "It's about to start. look!" She said happily.

On the glass window near the counter, We saw the cook preparing the ingredients as we all decided to watch him. He mixed the flour, olive oil, salt and yeast liquid in a large bowl. Then it was knead by hand for about 10 minutes I think. After that, They put it in a mixer and started mixing in a medium speed. As they rolled out the dough, they rest the dough ball aside and took a ready made dough to roll out. I was so caught up watching when they started using the roll pin. When the dough was stretched enough, they pick it up and toss it up and caught it and did it thrice. I can't help but clap. Amazing! I bet it's hard to catch that perfectly. When they are satisfied with the outcome, the toppings are added.

"Look! it's all done. They put a little bit of oil in the pan then they're gonna put the pizza in the pan already." I said animatedly as I held with Dale's arm.

"And they're gonna insert the pan in the brick oven. Do you think the pan can manage the heat from the oven?" I asked them without looking. I waited for an answer but I got nothing. I turned to them and they are already looking at me. Vivoree and Dale are smiling at me where Marco and Edward can't help laughing.

"What?" I asked curiously

"They're gonna put oil in the pan. They've put the pizza in the pan, they're going to insert the pan in the oven. Pan, pan, pan." Edward copied on how I said those words. Everyone laugh as I glared at him.

"It's quite funny Kisses. Sorry." Marco said still laughing.

"There's nothing funny at all." I said still annoyed.

"Tell me the truth, how much do you love the word "pan"? HAHAHA Seriously, you said it many times already." Edward said as they still at it.

"I can't help it. And besides, it's really pan right?" She defends herself.

"Yeah yeah Kisses. Whatever you say." Dale said with tears in her eyes. I bet it's from laughing.

"Stop it you guys. I think Kisses had enough of our teasing." Vivoree said as they lie low from their laughter.

" I hate you guys." I pouted.

"You're to cute Kisses." Edward commented that made me blush.

"I smell something between you guys." Marco said with a knowing look and smile.

"What?" Edward said with a smile.

"Kiss-Ward?" Marco said

"What's KissWard?" I asked still confused where this Kissward thing is going.

"I get it! It's that combination of names right? Kiss for Kisses and Ward for Edward. Nice one Marco." Dale said as she high fived Marco and Vivoree.

As soon as we knew what it is, Edward and I stared at each other for a second and looked away. Damn, that was awkward. I can't help but blush. As I looked at my peripheral view, I saw Edward smiling. I guess it's okay for him that's when I started to smile too.

"Look, they're smiling. Ayiiieeeee." Vivoree noticed as they joined her at teasing.

"And Kisses is already blushing!" Vivoree added as I felt my face heat up.

"I'm still here you know." Marco said as Vivoree smile starting to fade

"Nah! You already have Vivoree. I'll be the happiest if you guys end up together. Remember Kisses your first crush was -" Before she finished what she was about to say, my eyes widened and I immediately covered her mouth. My heart started beating fast.

"Okay guys, enough. Kisses might feel uncomfortable. We only started talking to each other. I don't want any awkwardness between us okay." Edward said as he look at me with a warm smile on his face.

"Thank you." I mouthed to him. Fortunately, the pizza was served that time.

"Finally! Let's dig in." Dale said as they all started to get a piece and we enjoyed the rest of the time before we concluded the day.