I'll never let you steal my coffin

<Gerard's POV>

Her cries. In my head. Flooding my body with need. I knew I was the one making her cry. I was the one who made her want to commit suicide. I was the one who unwillingly got her turned into a vampire. I'm the one who broke her heart. I'm the one who can fix that heart.

and I will.

I wasn't planning on going to find her. My body just went to her. I couldn't help it. Knowing she needed me. I ran to her.

I found myself going towards a park. Running through the woods. Midnights cries dying. She stopped crying and I could feel the comfort she had, but really she was in danger.

∞Midnights POV∞

I couldn't stop crying. I just wanted to die. Once again my suicidal thoughts showing. I sensed footsteps. I looked up to find a black figure coming towards me. Saint.

"Saint?" I asked, excitement evident on my face.

"Hello Midnight... did you miss me?" He asked with his deep voice coming through. " midnight I need to tell you something." said the guy who is dressed in black standing in front of me. He walked towards me. He sat down next to me and pulled me into his lap. My crying had stopped.

"What do you need to tell me?" I asked, now happy. Funny how this practical stranger can make me happier than my mate.

"I'm your brother." He said. I looked up at him, gawking. I had a brother.

"How come you never lived with us?" I asked.

"Your mom and dad got pregnant at age of 18. Your mother didn't think she was old enough to be having a baby. They gave me up for adoption and had you and Vanessa 5 years later. By the was my name is Andy." Andy said.

"What the fuck Midnight!" I herd Gerard's voice. Shit. I looked over at him. He was pissed.... at me. I hid my face in Andys chest. Gerard could be scary when he's pissed.

"Dude, chill." Andy told Gerard. He only looked more pissed off.

"How am I suppose to be 'chill'" He quoted Andy. "when my mate it out fucking my enemy." He finish. I felt Andy start laughing.

"Oh my god dude, you got it all wrong. One, we're NOT fucking. Two, I'm her brother. and three if you were her mate, you wouldn't be hurting her the way you are." Andy listed. I dared to look up at Gerard, who was towering over Andy and I that had still been sitting on the ground. He was wide eyed and looked frozen, as if realization just washed over him.

"Oh my god.... your right. I've done nothing but hurt her." Gerard whispered. Then I realized something.

"Andy... you know about vampires?" I asked.

"Sis... I am a vampire." Andy said.

"I'm surrounded by vampires. Everyone I knew or have known had become a vampire." I sighed. I looked over at Gerard. He was sitting on the swing his head hung low in shame.

"Gee." I whispered, getting his attention. I got up off Andy and sat on Gerard's lap, facing him.

"Midnight... I'm so fucking sor-" I cut him off.

"Save it Gee... we forgive and forget. The past is past and everything happens for a reason." I told him. He looked me in the eyes, looking for some kind of untruthfulness. He smiled when he didn't find any.

"Midnight, I love you." He said.

"I love you too Gee." I smiled.

"Well sis, I have to go... I'll catch up with you another day. I have my own mate to attend to. Bye." I got off Gerard and hugged Andy.