pain

<Gerard's POV>

       Mikey and Ray walked into my room. Fuck. Ray sat on the bed next to me as I held Midnight. Mikey stood there giving me looks of sympathy. Then Frank came upstairs. Double fuck. He stood in the doorway, leaning on the frame. He glared at me. I knew he was pissed at me, why wouldn't he be. I almost killed his (basicly) sister.

      "I'm taking her home, or somewhere else to live. Your obviously not cut out yet to take care of your mate." Frank said through gritted teeth. " This is the second time you've almost killed her. That's her life! not just a promise to be broken Gerard! You basically did kill her! SHE'S A FUCKING VAMPIRE!" He screamed at me.

     "You almost killed her too! Remember how I met her in the first place! You were gonna feed off her and you know now hard it is to hold back when your starving!" I yelled back.

      "YOU FUCKING HYPOCRIT." (A\N I know i failed at spelling that.... like really bad, ssoo if u can even tell what the word is carry on. if not leave a comment and I'll try my best to explain). He screened at me. I laid Midnight down on the bed and go up.

       "YOU KNOW WHAT FRANK! TAKE HER AWAY. I DONT LOVE HER, SHE'S NOT EVEN PRETTY! MATE OR NOT I HATE HER! GET HER OUT OF MY FACE BEFORE I REALLY DO KILL HER!" I screamed in Franks face. Mikey and Ray looked at me in shock, Frank did too. mouth agape at my words. Everything I just said was a complete and utter lie. I did love, she was drop dead beautiful. If I killed her, I'd kill myself.

        "Gerard?" A week voice said from behind me. I turned around to find  Midnight sitting up, a single tear running down her face. I couldn't face her, not after what I did and what I said. I left. I walked out the door down the stairs and slammed the front door.

<Midnight POV>

      The pain was unbearable. I passed out. Into the word of darkness. I hoped that I would just die this time.

     ----dream-----

    My mothers voice was so soothing. She held me as I cried. I just wanted to curl up in a ball and die. I was sixteen and I had my very first boyfriend. I walked over to his house to surprise him with a scrap book I had made of us. our 3 year anniversary. He asked me out about a months after the thing with Ryan. His name was Jack Skellings (a

see what k did there. Jack skellings, jack skellington.:) okay carry on). He listened to both the mind numbing music that most teens listen to now and punk. He wore what was in and was beautiful. I loved him soooo much it hurt. He had been asking me to make him a scrapbook for a while now so I made one for our anniversary.

      I walked over to his house. I knew his parents were out this weekend. Jack had told me a long time ago that I didn't need to knock, I could just walk in.

         "Jack?” I yelled looking around for him. I knew he was home, his car was in the drive way. I walked up the stairs and checked his room. There he was,fucking Ashley. I took a picture and I walked out. he didn't even see me. I went to the nearest drug store, where they had a photo print out. I printed my photo and put it right on the inside back cover of the book. I took a red marker I had in my bag and wrote above the photo 'was she worth it?'. I walked back to his house and set the book on the front porch. I rang the doorbell and took off.

     Only when I got home did I start crying. First time I cut since I met Frank. That day I learned I would never be good enough. Ashley would always win. Nobody could love someone, not even there own father could love.

---dream ends----

     I was starting to here voices, from the outside world.

     "YOU KNOW WHAT FRANK, TAKE HER AWAY! I DONT LOVE HER! SHE'S NOT EVEN PRETTY! MATE OR NOT I HATE HER! GET HER OUT OF MY FACE BEFORE I DO KILL HER!" I herd Gerard scream. My eyes fluttered open. I sat up and saw Mikey, Ray and Frank starring at Gerard in shock. I felt a tear run down my face. I knew it.

     ”Gerard?" he turned around and I saw regret in his eyes, before they turned into a hard glare.