Frankie

HIIIII!!! If anythings unclear... let me know. I know I wont get that meny reads, because I've only had a wattpad for so long... but yeah. I'm greatful for the few I get and would love feedback. Ask me to update.... I most likely will... even if I already updated that day... like I said I have no Life

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

We stopped in the woods. Frank put me down, but held my arm tightly. He dragged me along. We walked for probably 10 minutes, even though it felt like an hour. Twigs snapped underneath my converse and I struggled to keep up. I fell a few times, each time a new scrape appeared. One time I fell directly on a rock and I was unable to look at the gash that was surely there.

I was gonna die. My best friend was gonna kill me. Its funny. I've always liked vampires and i was always jelouse of them. Frank knew this. Why did he wait this long though. I knew there was something messed up with this situation.

I saw a cabin. I was getting tired and I was feeling weaker by the second. I looked at Frank and he just continued to drag me to the cabin. My vision started to go foggy. He swung open the door and we walked in.

There were 3 other guys sitting in what looked like a living room. They looked over and horror covered their faces. One guy with shaggy black hair stood up and started towards me.

"Frank what the f*ck did you do" he said as he pulled me out of Frank s grip. I blacked out then. i must have been loosing a lot of blood from falling.

(They guys are ray, mikey and Gerard.... He's the one with the shaggy black hair)

**********************************************************************************************************

GERARDS POV.

The door swung open and Frank walked in. He was holding tightly onto a girl, as he dragged her inside. She seemed terrified and was covered in blood. At first I didn't think much of it. He's a vampire... he needs to drink blood to survive. But then it hit me. That wasn't just any girl... that was Franks best friend.

I knew I couldnt let frank kill her... or even feed off her. He loved her in the brother sister way and I dont think he would have any humanity left if he killed her. So I grabed her out of his grip.

"What the f*ck are you doing." I yelled at him. His eyes were blood red and I realized he probably hadn't fed in a while. Midnight passed out in my arms and I held her.

"Frank... theres blood bags in the frezzer in the basment. Go drink.... now." I said. Franks eyes fadded back to hazzle and he looked at Midnight in horror.

"M... I'm so sorry... I didn't mean to, I'm so sorry." He said trying to reach out for Midnight's unconscious body.

"Frank... Just go feed and let me take care of this." I said to him. He nodded and walked off.

I brought Midnight upstairs to my room. I set her on my bed, then went to my bathroom and got the first aid kit. i pulled a needle and this stich thread out. I had this for this reason. Mikeys almost killed his best friend before too, same with Ray. Me I succeeded. I killed Frank. He was never mad at me for it though, he actually thanked me.

I cleaned her wounds and stiched the bad ones. I bandaged the and covered her with my blanket and let her sleep. I looked at her and thought how beautiful she was. i smiled slightly. I knew she couldnt leave for a while... at least a month, because her injuries. They would probably heal within 2 weeks, But I just want to make sure.

************************************************************************************************************

Hey I'm going to update alot today, because I'm very bored and have no life so... stay tuned