3-shower

(authors POV)
they arrived at their house.it was so big.since (Y/N)'s parents bought it . they started unpacking.it was only one room for them to sleep and there were another little room(like babies room)they looked at each other and said:
"pervert"at the same time.since it was night they wanted to go to bed.so they wanted to shower first.
((Y/N)'s POV)
"I'm going first"he said"okay"I agreed.
i layed down on bed.
suddenly I heard scream.
"aishhh,thats spider here"YoonGi shouted.
I ran to bathroom.
"where?"I said "here""okay gotta kill it"I said and killed it.
i was going to talk to him and moved around and saw him blushing."what ?"i said."i-it's you're only wearing your panties "he said with blushing face."aaaiiiisssshhhh,PERVERT"I screamed and went to room.he came and went to bed and now I got in bathroom to shower.
(YoonGi's POV)
she was only wearing her panties.I started to blush.then she called me "pervert" and went to room.I felt I was starting to like her.not only beautiful but she is also kind and open in relationships not like me.well,I want her to like me back. I don't think that's possible though.
(author's POV)
they went to bed.it was so awkward.then (Y/N) broke silence and said"hey if you're Uncomfortable I'll go and sleep on the couch "" no I'm not"he said "okay then"she said and they both went to sleep.
*MORNING*
(YoonGi's POV)
I woke up and saw (Y/N) sleeping peacefully on my shoulder.I smiled and went to sleep again.
when I woke up (Y/N) wasn't here .
I got up and went to kitchen. i saw pizza. I don't really like pizza but I went to eat it ,I didn't want (Y/N) to feel bad.
((Y/N) POV)
I ordered pizza since I didn't know how to cook.then I saw YoonGi coming to pizza,I felt like he did not want to eat this.
"lets go eat at restaurant"I said then he aked why so i told him that I suddenly didn't want to eat pizza anf i wanted something else . we went,ate and then I said "hey,lets go see movie"I said and he nodded "okay" he said. we went to film and started to watch horror movie THE EXORCISM OF EMILY ROSE and he was so scared and I held his hand.he looked at me with smile.I'm really enjoying horror movies.when it was time for exorcism ,he suddenly jumped out of chair and then sat back down." lets go yoongi" I said and he nodded. we went to bed and of course turned the lights off .i felt he was shaking and I hugged him.he was startled at first but then he hugged me back and we fell asleep.
-------
hey cuties I know its really short but I'll upload it as soon as i can,so comment and vote,byeeeee^^ ❤️