2-cartalk

((Y/N)'s POV)
"what?"I yelled. everyone was looking at me."I need to go to bathroom"I said.
"yes,lets go we need to talk"my mother said and we went to bathroom.
"mom,how can you make it so fast,aren't you thinking about my feelings?I feel bad,I wanna go to my room and never come out again"I said."I'm sorry if I made you think that way,but I wanted someone to love you and make you happy"she said and I saw tear coming out of her eye."mom,I'm sorry,don't cry please,I'll marry him"I said."it's up to you,but I'll be happy if you would do that"she smiled sadly."I will do that just for you,you know I love you.dont cry anymore.lets go back"i said and we went back.
"I'll do it"I said."what?"my father asked ."I'll marry him father,if he wants that"I said and looked at him.
(YoonGi's POV)
"I'll marry him father,if he wants that"she said and looked at me.I felt relieved,I taught my mother would feel bad if she rejected me.
"S-sure"I said."O-of course"my mom looked at me with happy expression.i felt good for my mother.
"we want grandchild soon"My mom said."mom thats too much!"i said and felt like I blushed a little.she seemed like that too.
"aww why not?"her mother said.
(authors POV)
they went back to their houses.
*MORNING*
((Y/N)'s POV)
I opened my eyes and saw my mom it looked like she was trying to wake me up.
"(Y/N) its time for you to go to your new house,YoonGi came to take you there" she said."Ok mom,coming"
I get dressed and went down.
we were in his car.it was awkward.so I started "hey,why are you marrying me?"i asked.he was silent." hey can I hear my soontobehusbands voice?"I asked .then he started to blush."cute"I said."ok. I don't want to have bad relationship with you." I said. we arrived at our house...
__________
hey cuties do you like (Y/N)+YoonGi couple?