1-first meeting

first of all-you have blue eyes,you're half-korean,you're tall,pretty,you have short hair.you aren't girly type.your favorite colors are Black,Yellow,Blue and White.
((Y/N)'s POV)
I was studying in my room,I'm in 12th grade and you know its hard for me.it took half night for me to study.
*MORNING*
I was awake when my mother entered my room."(Y/N),we need to talk to you,can you come quickly?"she said."yeah,mom ,what do you need to talk to me about?"I asked because I didn't have time I needed to study."come and we'll tell you","okay"-I said.
I went down.they were waiting for me."hey,mom dad,whats with your faces?"I asked with curiosity."you are going to get married,and you can't reject it"my father said."what,who is he?"his name is yoongi,you're going to meet him tonight"he said."okay but I will wear what I like okay?"I said"okay,but wear dress,ok?"mom said"ok".
I went to my room and searched for dress.finally i found one

It was the best dress I had because I don't really wear dresses,I prefer sporty style

(Yoongi's POV)
I can't believe I'm getting married,But I can't reject because my parents are poor enough and i don't wanna make them more poor.so I will get married to this girl.if she can make my parents happy,then I'll be happy too.
I chose my clothing.
*AFTERNOON*
(author's POV)
it was afternoon already.actully they wated to meet.they didn't knew why were they so excited . it was still bad though.
((Y/N)'s POV)
we came early.I wanted to know how my soon-to-be-husband looked like.i went to bathroom to calm myself,I wasn't like that before. "calm down,calm down (Y/N)"I calmed myself.I wanted to ran away from everything and everyone.but I had to go back.I went back.and saw guy.with black hair.he was handsome."come on
(Y/N) what are you even thinking.because of him you can only graduate from high school.I won't make that happen.I will go to university no matter what."-I taught.
i went to table.we greeted each other:
"my name is (Y/N).."-I said with stern face.
"aneyonghaseyo,my name is yoongi,nice to meet you"-he said and smiled."his smile is cute-I tought and smiled.
what Am I even thinking.everyone was looking me.like I was crazy person.
"wae?" I asked(why in korean who didn't knew)
"nothing"my mom said.
(yoongi's POV)
she smiled.I don't know if she laughed at me,but she was cute.nah kidding.
then her mom said
"wedding will be next week,sunday and from tomorrow morning you will be living together"
"what?"she yelled.
_________
hey cuties (I'm gonna call my readers that) actually it's my first fanfic so I'm trying my best.Please VOTE and COMMENT if you liked it.bye cuties ^^love ya all^^
if don't like it I'll delete it.