Six

Sang

Victor, Nathan and I follow Meanie and Kara into Macy's. He is already holding a shirt to her. She goes through the ritual and finally gets to the dressing rooms.

"Okay Kara, try these on." Meanie hands her an outfit. She takes it and goes into the stall. "That girl has some attitude." Meanie said.

"You know it!" Kara yelled. I giggled, she is really funny. She comes out glaring at anything and everything. "I like the shirt but not the shorts."

The shorts are high waisted and light wash denim. It comes to quarter thigh. I agree with her. It is too short but it shows off her legs.

Gabriel shakes this head. "They're fine. We're getting them. Try on these."

This went on for a few hours in different shops. Kara protested Victor buying it all but he didn't listen.

"Please tell me it ends soon. I can't take anymore." She whispers and I laugh overhearing.

"You still need a swimsuit." I say louder than I meant to and they turn around.

"You need a swimsuit!" Meanie cries and drags her to the same shop I got mine from. I follow them with Nathan and Victor trailing behind talking. Kara gets into a change room and he passes her some swimsuits to try on.

"Gabe your pushing her too hard. Let her be." Nathan says in what I call 'Big Brother Mode' and Gabe turns around from the racks.

"She needs all this stuff. She still needs dresses." Meanie said and I hugged him.

"I know your just doing your thing but can you tone it down? Just a bit." I say and he sighs.

"Ok Trouble." Kara comes out and we all gasp.