031 | NEKOMA [1]

GANGギャング

GANG
ギャング

"Look, it's Nekoma."

As the notorius gang walked in the streets, whispers were heard, and bad looks were thrown in their directions. Kuroo stopped walking, dragging his tongue in the inside of his cheeks, their leader smirked, turning around to the girl and gave her a wink before walking again.

Yamamoto's intimidating aura sent the girl scurrying away.

"Stop scaring people, will ya?" Kuroo commanded as the mohawk member bobbed his head in reply, walking behind him with a baseball bat in his hand.

Kenma paused his game when he saw Kuroo's face scrunch up, as if he remembered something he didn't want to ever remember again.

"Excuse me!" A voice bellowed, causing the Nekoma gang to stop from walking, except their leader who was in a daze. You tripped on his worn-out converse as you two stumbled on the ground.

Yaku's eyes widened, knowing how much Kuroo will rage. He of course, wanted to help you but he can't do anything, especially when you messed up with Kuroo. Their leader is known for his short-temper and violent ways.

Kuroo was raging in the inside, his uniform stained with dirt. He inhaled and exhaled, looking at the person who bumped into him.

You had big glasses laying on the bridge of her nose, with books secured in your hands. "Sumimasen!" You bowed before dashing to their school.

The bed head's fists were clenched in anger as Kai helped him stand up. "Kuroo, you okay?"

His cat-like eyes sent daggers at your back before he completely turned to Kai who had a worried expression.

"Yea, I'm fine."

Kuroo rejected Kai's offer and stood up by himself, dusting off the dirt in his uniform. Then, the youngest member held out his hand, but the older male slapped it away, causing Lev's mood to worsen. Yaku and Inuoka glanced at each other and slapped his back, comforting him.

Kuroo burns out his agression by lighting himself a cigarette but he was forced to throw it away as the guard didn't let him to enter school campus. His sharp gaze momentarily frightens the guard as he walks inside, throwing the lighted cigarette to the guard's face.

The gang members all seperated. Kuroo walked in the hallways, his fellow third years made way for him, his slender fingers open the door to his classroom, the class stopping what they did, upon noticing that kuroo has arrived, they all went back in their seats quietly.

beside him, a girl was studying but he didn't pay attention.

• • •

"You want me to kill a girl? Nonsense." Kuroo chuckled in disbelief. "You mean, a mere killer like you couldn't kill a girl?" Only his laughs were echoeing in the entire room.

"Do you really fucking think that this girl is a joke?" The man said seriously.

His laughs slowly died down and Yaku noticed this as a sign that Kuroo was interested and thus, continuing the negotiation.

"Who's the bitch you want me to kill?"

The man smirked and threw papers, photos of the girl. Yaku took the paper, skimming through the papers he had printed out.

"(F/n), (L/n)?" Yaku asked the man who simply put his hands behind his neck.

"She's too nosey for a girl." He started, his eyes scanning the gang members until it stopped on a certain member who had his looks identical to hers. "Found her in our teritorry last night. With her experience in combat, I'm sure she'll kill y'all in one blow."

"Are you thinking small of us?" Kuroo slammed his fists on the table, angered by what the man said. Yamamoto and Lev held him back.

The man simply shrugged in reply, putting his hands in his pockets and turned around, his black hair peeking out from his jacket.

"Kill before you get killed." He advised before leaving the building.

"Who is that man?!" Kuroo demanded, wanting answers from Kenma.

"Suga, from korea. He's also in a gang named Bulletproof Boy Scouts." Kenma then types something in his laptop, showing him a picture of him.

"He once had a relationship with (F/n) (L/n)."

Kuroo's eyes darkened. "He's here to threaten us. I'm sure of it."

• • •

lmao is it good that i added bangtan?

sorry for the low quality gif, and don't worry there is a second part for this