This Ghostly World

Chapter 2

Kat's POV

As soon as I heard her yelling and the glass shatter I knew he was back. Greg, her ex boyfriend, was litteraly a phyco path! She went over to his house one time and he was hullucinating things and was trying to punch her. She thought she could be his "hero", but she could see it wasn't going to happen and broke off the relationship. But he didn't take no for a answer. I was the first one to get up and race up the stairs. I always think everything out. Everyone, including Mom and Dad, say I over think things. I don't think I do, and anyway if I did, Im glad I do over think things or else I might be too late to save her. Bounding up the stairs I was praying for to be okay thinking 'God if she okay, I'll give up chocolate for the rest of the year'. Making silly little bargans like that. I was sure I looked like a fool but I kept climbing. I bursted into her room and looked into her red rimed eyes and I knew it happened, like what happened to me two years ago. She saw grandma. I knew it for sure. I looked at her and saw myself. But I couldn't give it away like that. Before she could realize anything I quickly looked at the floor and what I saw completely and totaly shocked me. The ever so happy moose was smiling and waving at me on the floor. Gliter, water, and silver nitrate on the floor honestly startled me. Grandma would not be happy. All of a sudden Clay, Mom, and Dad appeared behind me and Mom and Dad totaly flipped out and asked her if she was okay and asked if Greg had come back. Me and Clay looked at each other and knew this was no assault. Me and Clay had one of those silent conversations pretty much saying to act along.

"Oh, Haily! Are you sure it wasn't Greg?" In my head I was rolling my eyes. This was totaly ridiculos. I could not believe me and Clay were doing this and mostly I knew it wasn't Greg so I kept asking and everytime she shook her head.

"I'll break his face anyway. He needs to be in some sort of hospital, and if he won't go, and his parents wont take him, I'll put him in there." I'm glad he always has that asngry look on his face. Otherwise it wouldn't have been so convincing. She sobbed while hugging into Dad's chest. If she thinks Mom and Dad can save her from this, she was very wrong. I mean, yeah, of course I felt bad for her but, she wasn't the only one who has gone through it. It kind of made me mad. I should have told her about this. Or at least gotten Clay to. I thought about and realized. Haily likes ligistics the only that she believes in is, people, love, and God. She wouldn't have believed us. Still I was in a bad mood officialy. Suddenly Clay grabed my elbow and pulled me into my room.

"I know what your going to say, and I don't care. She gets special treatment and we don't." nothing could get me out of my funk. Not even Clay.

"Okay, you DO over think things, but nevertheless..." and I tuned him out. I didn't even know he understood that word!

"...okay?" he kind of tillted his head

"yeah, I understand."

"good now, what are you going to do?" he raised his eyebrow and smirked. i hated when he proved me wrong. I'm a honest person, so I'll be honest now. Clay wasn't that bright. Not book smart, not common sense samrt. he was impulsive and said what he wanted to when he wanted and to anybody.

"Im going to punch you in the face if you don't wipe that look off your face!" He suddenly looked terrified. I guess I looked that angry.he sighed and said

"Okay, long story short, yes she is gettign treated differently but one, she's handeling it a different way, two she is a completely different person from the both of us and three, our parents still don't know. And that was very true. I nodded and understood his message. We were going to tell our entire family of whats been going on with us for the past three years. Grandma was living in our house and we were fighting ghost in a world not many people are aware of. 

This was NOT going to be fun.

So??? Recomed to people and tell me things I could improve on. And pictures!

THx

Zilly Girl out!