:)

"the fuck you talking about? jinwoo hyung left?!" mino yelled and the whole hall turned around to look, of course also some whispering, their prince left.

"do i look like i'm kidding?" seunghoon said. "he wrote a letter and gave it to my mom."

"give me the letter!" taehyun demanded, well yeah, flaming charisma maknae. "jaera, you rejected jinwoo hyung?!"

"... yeah." i looked around, so many whispers. nosy girls, and boys, but mostly girls. just go away and mind your own business! is that hard? "did he leave because of me...?"

"not exactly, he said he wanted a new life." seunghoon said, calmly.

"new life?" seungyoon asked.

"... he said he didn't want to play with girls anymore." mino said, reading the letter.

"oh yeah, in addition to that, he said on the letter that we should... stop as well." seunghoon looked at mino and taehyun.

"ok but the most important part is that he said we will be five forever, five meaning including me. the fact that he accepted jaera and i... jinwoo hyung is my new role model." seungyoon said.

"he's always been a role model to me too." mino said looking around, everyone turned to their lockers not saying a word, they're all most scared of mino i'm quite sure because mino has that stare, sexy but scary, which he gives to people.

"let's go guys.. hyung's gonna come back, at least, we can hope for that." seunghoon told us, cheered up nobody at all. not even me, and yes of course i miss him, fuckboy is what we call him but these guys, they've actually been better to me this year. the past two years... 

"let's all just hope for that! cheer up guys, it's not like jinwoo is dead," i said, regretted that right after, such an idiot i am. mino and taehyun looked at me, claire stared at me. fuck.

"yeah guys, hyung's not dead!" seunghoon supported my dumb comment, i felt better.

"fine, let's go," taehyun said, seeing his mino hyung not moving an inch, he gave claire a look and claire finally spoke.

"mino, please." these simple words made mino look up with his eyes moist, he lightly smiled at these words and started walking towards claire.

"claire, i'm trying my hardest," mino answered quietly into claire's ears which made her shiver a bit, he then rested his head on her shoulders, hugging her while sobbing silently.

claire hugged back, "but, mino, it's not like he's not coming back! don't you trust him? he's your best friend, right? you should trust him! he's coming back, trust him, believe in him..." 

"... i ... fine, claire, fine.." 

we all then walked away ignoring all the whispers about jinwoo, mino and claire. one day, of course, kim jinwoo is going to come back, that precious prince of ours is going to come back at the end.

whenever that is.

but thank you,
kang seungyoon,
after jaehwa left, you're the one that brought me happiness and the person whom i trust the most. you really are the same as him, except i believe you to forever stay by my side.

- + -
end of Same.
thank you for reading :)
i'm currently writing a sequel and that might be published quite soon,
stay tuned!