Chapter 1

The year is 2071. The small cities of Earth are dominated and overgrown by forest, the animals that once lived alongside humans roam this places, there are other animals as well, animals not from Earth, animals from a far away planet. The larger cities, however, are dominated by something else, something far more dangerous. Something not of the Earth. In the year 2066 a race of aliens came to Earth, proving their existence. They came from a planet no longer inhabitable. War had struck their home planet; they had been left in the aftermath of what would be called total nuclear destruction on Earth. They set off into space to look for a better home. They found Earth. At first the aliens seemed peaceful, that only lasted six months. The aliens turned on the unsuspecting humans. Killing a large number of the population, taking even larger numbers hostage, what was left of the human race fled. They fled to a small space station on Mars. Since then the humans built a New Earth on Mars, with a large bubble surrounding Mars to keep oxygen in. Since then they have been surviving and thriving on Mars, but the fear of the aliens has always been there. But quietly, the military of New Earth has been raising a small attack force to send to Alien Earth, as it is now called. Thirty seven marines will be sent to Alien Earth to attack their United States branch, when the aliens took over they spread out to three countries, China, Russia, and the United States. Now the marines will be attempting to try and take back what was once their home. 

The world leaders of New Earth sit in a room discussing the impending mission. In this room are, Joss Mellows (former president of the United States), Adam Coleman (former prime minister of Canda), Aakash Yar'Adua (former president of Allied Africa), and Alec Wood (former prince of England). 

Every other world leader besides these four either stepped down from their positions, surrendered to the aliens, or were killed. 

"Do you really think it's smart to send a mere thirty seven marines down?" Alec poised 

"I do. In fact, I believe that this is the only way to take out the United States capital without starting another war." Joss retorted 

"Why do we need to get Alien Earth back anyway? We have a good life here." Adam questioned 

"It is not about taking back Alien Earth. It is about killing those foul creatures before they come here and finish what they started." Aakash told him 

The door opened and Parker Smith, the General who is leading the marines to Alien Earth walked in, "Gentlemen, we're ready." He said as the four leaders stood up and walked out with him. 

The leaders stood on a stage in the middle of the capitol of New Earth. Joss stood at a podium, seeing as though he is the best speaker and he connects with the people more. 

He began his speech.

"It was six years ago when those foul creatures came to our home! We trusted them! We took them in! We allowed them to become a part of our everyday lives! They betrayed us! We were entertwined in a three year war with those creatures! We were driven out of home! Of course, I don't need to tell any of you that. Now, I stand here before you today, along with my fellow leaders, to tell you that these thiry seven men standing to my left will be going to Alien Earth to take out the aliens that have inhabitated the United States! These men are not going there to destroy our home. They are going there to protect this one! They are ensuring that we will never have to live in fear again! So as I stand here before you today, you have my word that these men will end our fear and justify our suffering!" 

The citizens clapped as the world leaders and the rest of the military saluted as the thirty seven marines get onto the space flyer. The pilot turns on the space flyer and the rotors begin to turn. They lift up as a portion of the bubble opens, allowing them to exit. The bubble closes quickly so the oxygen stays inside New Earth. They begin their journey to New Earth.