You can't.

(Optimus's P.O.V)
She woke later that day and i had to go through the spark shredding process of introducing myself to her, she seemed to have lightened up and was even smiling at me and cracking jokes. At one point she even kissed my cheek. I blushed of course but on the inside... It was killing me, knowing that i may never get to kiss her again... I don't know how long I'm going to last here.

(Youe P.O.V)
I looked to the mech with a small giggle, he was absolutely amazing and he had the most beautiful smile i had ever seen before... Ratchet was just adorable and i couldn't get over how fragging attractive he was. Sure there was the other guy... Optimus i think it was, he was cool but ratchet... He was something else.

I looked up to the mech with a wide smile before nuzzling into his cheek, he pushed away a little.

"Hay (Y/N) listen."

i hum at that and smile as i nodded for him to continue.

"I'm already in a relationship... It's really serious and well... I love him"

I choked on air at that and looked up to him with a little hurt in my optics before i looked to the side and sighed.

"Yes of course... Why wouldn't some one as perfect as you be in a relationship... I'm sorry"

 I turned around before taking a deep intake and walking out, that's where i saw Optimus waiting. He looked up to me before his optics lit up and he stood, he walked over to me and noticed my sorrow.

"Hay... What's wrong?"

His servo came up and cupped my cheek, without realizing i instinctually leaned into the touch with a heavy sigh.

"Just a bad day..." 

He nodded a little before bringing me into his arms, the feeling brought an odd yet familiar sense to it and i only nuzzled into his neck, inhaling the scent of his comfort. Oh did it feel good. At that moment my processor was hit with so many different thoughts-or so i thought they were at the time-at once that i couldn't think straight and my knees buckled before i collapsed into his arms.

"(Y/N)... (Y/N)!!!"

His deep muscular voice faded as did my consciousness but i managed to get these two words out before everything went black.

"O-Orion... Sparked"