2

Hayden

I sped through the woods, I was a bullet. My heart raced. I jumped onto him and began to laugh. 'Got ya' I think. 'Not yet' he replies. He flips me over so I'm on my back, uselessly waving my legs around like a dog. I give up. 'You win!' I pant. I burst back into my human form. You probably know it, I'm a werewolf. But it's not like in the books, we are fast and strong, our enemies are vampires.

Luca and I race back to the Visoli hut. Werewolves are the most honest creatures in the forest. We are the law holders, entrusted to make sure no human ever finds out what we are. The Visoli is the only place we can show what we really are. Jude is our leader, he holds the title of the Visoli tribe because he is a Demonic. A Demonic is a demon with special abilities. In our case, Jude and Rochelle are both Demonic.

We are useless against their power Rochelle reads minds and hypnotises and Jude well he has a rare power no one else has.... Shape shifting. A rare,rare power. We keep order in the otherworld but we hide in the human world. I have never known my parents, one day I was in my cot, a normal baby human. I was bitten by a wolf and joined the Visoli clan.

I race Lucas up the stairs. We shove each other with supernatural strength. We reach the top and bow before the Demonics. I remember Lucas when he first told me about Demonics. The most powerful creatures in our realsm, never look into their eyes or you will forever be under their spell. "Rise, " Jude's voice thunders through the hall. I looked around for Luca's brother Kianu. Where was he?we stand up.

I turn back into my wolf form as I am naked in human form. When we change, our clothes are shredded. I smile as Lucas copies me. 'Copycat' I think. 'You wish' he replies looking smug. This is the only thing the Visoli can't control, our thoughts. Werewolves have a shield to mind reader's so Rochelle can't ever get to our thoughts, ever.

You could say they keep us here against our will. Suddenly Kianu bounds in. Uh oh! I think. He was going to get it, he'd done it this time. Kianu had gotten angry at the Visoli, he is new to the clan he is still learning the rules. He ran in wolf form near the mortals, he could have been seen! Every week, we feed on a mortal. We secretly take them at night and eat them quickly. Lucas as a wolf was funny. His green eyes and blonde hair didn't suit. Sure he was taller and older but I was stronger.