Chapter 1: Exciting Results!

Start from the beginning

SH (confused): WOW! Guys...why the are you congratulating us?!

NE (almost shouted): FAIL KARNE WALE KO KOI BADHAI DETA HAI KYA?!

STUDENT: Fail? Who said ke tum fail hogayi ho?

TA: Jab naam hi nahi hoga list mein toh fail hi honge na.

STUDENT: Kya tum logon ko pata nahi?

KR: Kya nahi pata hai humein?

STUDENT: Arre tum charo ne top kiya hai aur woh bhi pure Dehradun mein!!!

ALL: KYA!!!

All of them rushed to the honorary board and there it was written in bold letters:

KRIYA Excellence in Dance/Social Activities and topped with 97.4%

NEHA Excellence in Dance/Drama and topped with 97.4%

SHARON Excellence in Dance/Cultural Activities and topped with 97.4%

TAANI Excellence in Academics/Debate and topped with 97.4%

ALL: OMG!!! CONGRATS TO US!! YEPPIIE!!

They hug each other and jumping like mad grabbing almost everyone's attention.

PRINCIPAL: That's not it girls.

ALL: Hello sir!

PRINCIPAL: HELLO GIRLS...I'M EXTREMELY PROUD OF YOUR FOUR...YOU'VE PROVED YOURSELVES THE BEST AND NOW YOU GIRLS ARE GETTING FULL SCHOLARSHIP FOR COLLEGE.

ALL: Thank you so much sir!

Their happiness had reached the seventh sky and now they wanted to celebrate, all 4 of them went crazy and started dancing and singing. All four of them were super excited to share the news with their maasi. As soon as they went home they bounced on Smriti almost choking.

SM: Bachcho meri jaan lene ka iraada hai kya?!

They immediately leaved her and gived sheepish smiles.

ALL: HUMCHAROKOSCHOLARSHIPMILIHAI!!! -They said it in one go unable for Smriti to figure out.

SM: KYA?! Dheere bolo aur ek ek karke!

SH: HUM..

NE: CHARO KO..

KR: SCHOLARSHIP..

TA: MILI HAI.

Registering all the words Smriti stood up with a jolt and engulfed the four of them in a big hug.

SM: So..kaunse college mein admission lene ka socha hai tum sab ne? -She asked out of the blue in the middle of the lunch.

ALL: ST-LOUIS MUMBAI! -They spoke together and were equally surprised by each others answers.

Soon the room was filled with laughter and they soon were done with their meals.

In Another City, Mumbai

Three guys were constantly banging on a bedroom door for at least and hour, finally they had enough and asked the servant to open the door by key. Due to their surprise, a guy was hugging his pillow tight with a broad smile on his face while sleeping they guessed he must be dreaming. He looks dams cute while sleeping and looks like a small child.