Chapter 2-Why do you hurt me?

Jacobs POV
we haven't seen each other in a long time, I know her like the back of my hand, and she does too. I never got to fuck her, I'll take advantage while we now live together. "No" she says. "Come on, you know you want to" I say. "I said I don't have feelings for you" she says. "Oh really" I say. "Yea-" I kissed her aggressively. She didn't stop me, she kissed me back. (Warning it's gonna get a little dirty but I'm not very good with these scenes so *cough* cringe *cough*) My tongue wanting entrance and she let me explore. She did too. I picked her up and dropped her on the bed not breaking the kiss. "Were you positive about that?" I say. "Nope" she says wrinkling her nose in a cute way.

Go for it sartorius, she's a sucker for you

Everyone is.

Well she has it for you, badly, fuck her, now!

"what?" She asked. I shrugged. I kissed her softly and it begin to grow more and more passionate, I removed her shirt, she removed mine. We were left in our under wear. Then, completely nude, I was hovering her body, the rest, history. (That sucked ik)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Emma's POV
That really just happened. He got to me, I told him a while ago he wouldn't, but he did. I was just satisfied, he's a good one, better than the others . I was awake, Jacob having his hands wrapped around my waist while I was still half naked wearing one of his over sized shirts. I got up, he did me good. I walked to my room and shit! Loren was there. "You have fun last night? You two were loud" she giggled. My cheeks blushed a furious red. "Go change" she laughed. I didnt say a word, I ran into my room, showered and changed.

I went out of my room. "Hey Loren did yo-" I dropped my towel.

Why? I thought he changed? She'd never do anything like that to me?

I saw Loren and Jacob making out.

Loren pushed away. "It's not what you think!" Says Loren. "Really because it's exactly what it looks like!" I say stomping back into my room. I quickly did my hair and makeup, grabbed my bags and headed off to class.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lorens POV
I was looking around for my left shoe when I stumbled across Jacob. "Oh hey have you seen my left sho-" he grabbed my waist, okay this is uncomfortable. "Aren't you with Emma?" I say trying to break away from him. "All I wanted was her sex" he laughed. "All she wanted was someone to treat her right! How dare yo-" he crashed his lips against mine, I tried to separate as quickly as possible but his grip was too tight.

"Hey Loren did yo-" I saw Emma. He finally broke off me. "It's not what you think!" I say. "Really because it's exactly what it looks like!" Says Emma. She stomped into her room. "Look at what you did!" I say throwing my right shoe at Jacob. "That's just phase of part one, separating you two" he smirked. "This wasn't like you Jacob! What happened to you?! The old you!" I say.

"He's gone" he mumbled.

"And he's not coming back" he says walking into his room and slamming the door.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Emma's POV
After a long day of learning and stuff, I finally went back to the apartment where I found myself looking at what to eat in the fridge. "There's some tacos over there I made you some" says Loren softly. I love Lorens cooking, it was the best. "No thanks" I mumbled still upset with her, she knew I wanted to be with Jacob but she kissed him anyways. "Emma you really think I'd kiss the guy you were interested in the most?" Says Loren. I stopped for a moment.

She's right you know, she's not like that.

"Emma you know I hate him to death" she says.

She's also right about that.

"But then why did he do that?" I sighed. "Because, he wants to separate us, he told me that all he wanted you for was se-" "and I'm back home" Jacob says slamming the door. Loren pulled out her phone and texted me.

"He wanted you for sex"

She texted that to me. He'd been trying to fuck me all along. And I let him. I let him do that to me and make him think he was my first. He wasn't.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jacobs POV
I came back to the apartment and I saw Emma there, she shot her eyes at me and rolled them. Oh great like I haven't dealed with this before, I kiss her and she feels better, simple. I went to the kitchen and dragged her into my room, again. "Let me out" she says.

"Why should I?" I say grabbing her waist, she separated from me. "Because all you wanted me for was my virginity!" She says. "And I got it? I was your first" I laughed. "no you weren't!" She says. She quickly covers her mouth. "Who was your first" I say gritting my teeth.

"Why should you care?!"

"Because I wanted to be your first im always everyone's first!" I say. "Why would you care! What they told me wasn't true! They told me that you wouldn't hook up with any girls and now that I'm here that's all you do! Maybe I should just leave this university!" Says Emma. She went out the door and I grabbed her again.

"why do you hurt me?" She asks in tears.

"Why do you hurt me?"

Those were only words that echoed off my head ever since.
Authors note: this book is trash and I'm irrelevant aha! ☕️ anyways, hope you guys liked his chapter vote and comment for more 6+ votes and yeah, Ik my writing sucks and it's cringe but you ppl want it! BYE PPL! |~Emily🌺