"I don't know how to that Bella, I guess Mike will get over it eventually" He said with the same tone as before.

"Hey you want to cliff jump tomorrow with me. we never actually did it" I said changing the topic.

"I can't I'm hanging out with Lizzie tomorrow" He said.

"Oh it's fine ill just go with Angela and Leah then, it's not suppose to be cold tomorrow. Leah can teach me and Seth can teach Angela" I said thinking my plan out loud.

"Would you mind if Lizzie and I join you guys?" He asked. I was silent for a moment, seeing them together I have kind of gotten use to that maybe it won't hurt as much this time, I mean Jake will be happy.

"Sure if you want but Alice might come to join me" I said.

"Is Edward coming?" he asked.

"well I didn't invite him so he is not suppose to come" I explain.

"Okay what time should we be there?" he asked

"I'm picking the pack up at like 11 am so you guys can get some rest so" I said.

"Okay Ill pick Lizzie up at like 10;30 and we will meet you there" he said. There was silent, after a while I took my hand away from Jake's and said

"I need to go home, my dad is waiting for me. I'll see you tomorrow Jake"

"See you tomorrow Bells" He said. we got off the car. I hugged Jake and he wrapped his big arms around my waist holding me tight. we stayed like that for a while just the two of us and nobody else. I the thought that Jake is wearing shirts now unlike before I wonder why? I slowly removed myself from the hug and got in the car.

"Take care Jake. be careful out there" I said.

"don't worry" he said

I smiled and started my car, I drove off and went home. My dad was here sleep on the couch with the tv on, I turn it off  and put a blanket on him, I went to my bed and fell sleep.

The next day I put some simply clothe on and ate some breakfast. I went to the Cullens house to pick Alice up. I waited a while and decided to call her

"Hey Bella" Alice said cheerfully like always.

"Hey I'm outside your house waiting for you to come out will you hurry, I still need to pick the pack up" I said.

"Bella I'm already at the place you told me to be why are you in my house to pick me up?" Alice asked confused.

"Oh I thought I had to pick you up my bad" I said.

"Yeah hurry before Edward gets out and tries talking you out of it" she said.

"Okay I'm on my way" I said.

"Bella!" Jasper yelled from the house.

"Oh hey Jasper how are you?" I asked.

"I'm good, Alice left a while ago did she told you?" He asked.

"Yeah I just got out of the phone with her actually" I said.

"It's nice seen you around here again" He said.

"Yeah thanks, graduation is almost here"  I said.

"Yeah must be exciting for you" He said.

"Yeah I am" I said. I could see Edward by the window.

"Well hopefully you come around more often, we miss you even Rosaline believe it or not" He said laughing.  I laughed too. Ed ward came out of the house smiling at me.