4

Bella p.o.v
"Bella" Jacob said softly for the first time.
"Are you okay?" He asked.
"He is going to hurt you and it's my fault Jake" I said my voice cracking.
"Don't worry Okay nothing is going to happen to me" he said.
"Jake I'm so sorry for hurting you like I did- I didn't mean to hurt-but I -I-I did I hurt you more then I could ever hurt someone okay. I'm not expecting for  you to be my friend again.I-I-I just want you to forgive me for what i did to to you. I'm sorry Jake I'm so selfish i only care about my felling and I crushed yours- please Jake forgive I'm so sorry. Look I deserve your rejection I really do. I'll take it, I'll take the pain of not seeing you again but pleas tell me you forgive me-please-please Jake" I said crying like I've never cried before and sobbing loosing my voice as I kept talking.Jake didn't look at me.
"Jake I'm sorry I really am. I am sorry that I hurt you and that I'm the person that cause you so much pain. The person that wasn't there for you like you were for me. I'm sorry I fail as friend and For that I'm really sorry. But most importantly forgive me for been just a jerk to you to the kindness souls in the planet, to my personal sunshine I'm sorry" I said and he didn't say anything. I slowly got up to leave but he was blocking my exit. I tried to leave but Jake grabbed my arm.
"Bella you have no idea how long I've been waiting for you to say that" he said it in my ear. His hot breath brought chills down my spine.
"Jake please forgive me" I said. All I felt was his arms wrapping around my waist and pulling me into a hug. A tight one that lifted me off my feet. He was so warm it so crazy but my body thanked him for that today.
"I forgive you Bella" he said. I hugged him with all of my strength.
"I missed you Jake" I said.
"I missed you more" he said.
"Let's get in before you get sick" he said and gave me his hand. We ran inside the house and everybody was looking at us. We were soaked. Only difference was that I was shaking and Jake was not.
"You guys are friends again?" Seth asked.
"Yeah" we both said.
"Great cause it was awkward been in the middle of this" Seth said.
Jacob and I laughed.
"Wait you guys were friends?" She asked.
"We ARE  are best friends" I said.
"No im his best friend" she said.
"Yes of course" I said looking down.
"Well Leah should we get going now I'm tired" I said.
"Yes let's go" she said hitting Lizzie shoulder hard that I heard something pop.
"Ouch"Lizzie said grabbing her shoulder.
"Leah" Jacob growl.
"What?!" She asked innocently.
"Jacob it hurts really bad" she said.
"Here let me check" he said and  began to rub her shoulder
"I feel better already" she said kissing his cheek. She lied it never hurt. Ugh I can't anymore.
"Let's go Leah" I said. She was shaking. I put my hand in her shoulder.
"Come on just deep breath okay. Calm down she is not worth it" I whispered slowly pulling her back giving Jacob one last glance before I left.
The weekend went by fast. We had a lot of fun and Emily did not like Lizzie either. So now it was a group. YAY!
Time skip/////////////////////
Today I have school which means Edward is going to try to talk to me. We have science together and we sit next to each other, there is no way to avoid him. I got ready for school and went to school. As I made my way to the parking lot Edward was waiting for me where I usually park so I went to the opposite side. He can't use his super speed because the parking lot is full and people can see him. I saw Edward looking at me. I saw Angela and quickly lock my door and call out to her.
"Angela!" I yelled.
"Oh hey Bella" she said happily.
"How are you?" I asked.
"I'm good. Haven't seen you lately" she said hugging me.
"Do you want to hang out after school. I don't have hw for this week actually cause I already did it. You can copy my hw because we have the same schedule" I said.
"Umm sure I would love to hang out with you" she said.
"And Edward and I broke up do you mind not leaving my side because he has being trying to talk to me and I don't want to" I said.
"Sure sure do you mind me asking why?" She said sympathetically.
"Oh I just thought it was best for us to take a break you know. I need a life that doesn't rotates around him 24/7" I said.
"Yeah I understand I won't leave your side trust me" she said.
"Oh Bella, ummm Alice is coming over here" she said.
"Umm let's go we are going to be late for class" I said.
"Okay let's go" she said grabbing my arm.
"Bella!" Alice shouted.
"Just keep walking" Angela whispered.
"Hold on" I said turning around.
"Hey!" I said.
"How are you?" She asked.
"I'm good and you?" I asked.
"I've been better. Can I talk to you alone please?" Alice asked.
"Alice I need to go to class but you can talk to me during lunch at MY table" I said.
"But Bella..." Alice said.
"I need to go I'm already late to class see you at lunch" I said waving at her and walking away with Angela gripping my arm like she was going to loose me.
"Angela.. I'm not going anywhere" I laughed a little bit.
"Well you said to not let you go so that's what I'm doing" she said proudly.
"Okay thank you" I said.
The day went by and it was lunch, a time of day that I did not want to come.
"Stay close now and don't let go of me" I said after leaving class.
" I will hold you like my life depends on it" she said giggling in matter of minutes we enter the cafeteria and I saw Alice walk towards me.
"Hey" Alice said.
"Hi" I said.
"Can you we talk now?" Alice asked.
"Yes in my table let's go" I said.
"Bella" Alice said.
"Alice" I said.
"Fine" she said.
"First let me get my lunch, let's go Angela" I said. We walked to the lunch line and saw Lizzie ugh! I don't like her.
"Oh Bella hi" she said.
"Oh hi" I said.
"Did you got invited to the la push party?" She asked.
"Yeah well the senior were invited but then I heard the council invited a few sophomores, juniors, and freshman" I said.
"Well I'm one of the "few" and I'm bringing Jay with me" she said.
"Who?" Angela asked me.
"Jake" I whispered back.
"Well see you later" I said
"Bye" she said.
"Jay really? What kind of nickname is that?" Angela said laughing.
"I know right. I don't like her" I said.
Hey guys hope you like this chapter.comment below
Take care.