Chapter One

Chapter One 

"Hurry up Mel we're gunna be late!" my friend screams. "Chill out, I'm ready," I responded. I take one last look in the mirror. I'm wearing black cut-offs and a black and white tiger muscle tee with some red vans. I hurry outside and into the car. Tonight we were going to see Austin Mahone in concert. Now don't get me wrong, I like Austin and I think he's really cute but, I'm not madly in love with him like my friend Leila is. She has been talking about this concert 24/7 for the past month. We also brought along our friend Hailee so that Leila didn't have to fangirl alone. It's Austin Mahone all day everyday for these girls.

  After about 20 minutes in the car jamming out to Banga Banga, we finally arrive at the concert. I follow Leila to our seats. "Hey guys I have to use the restroom, I'll be right back," I state, although I don't think they even heard me due to every ones intense fangirling. The concert hasn't even started yet and I can barely hear anything. I shrug my shoulders and walk towards the bathroom. 

I easily found the bathrooms. I checked the time on my phone, 6:15. The concert doesn't start til 7 so I guess I've got some time to kill. I start walking around aimlessly. *Beep* I got a text. I look down at my phone and bump into a tall solid object. "Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry," I say looking up into these mesmerizing hazel eyes. "Shhhh," he hushes me before I can even say anything. I obediently stay quiet. He gave me a quick smile and then disappeared into the crowd of people.

I'm left frozen and speechless. I soon snap out of it when I heard my phone ringing. "WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU? THE CONCERT STARTS IN FIVE MINUTES" Hailee screamed into the phone. "Sorry, I lost track of time." "WELL HURRY YOUR ASS UP!" Hailee retorted. "Okay, I'll be there in a minute," I reply laughing. See this is normal for us. Hailee, Leila and I are such good friends that we can scream at each other and no one will take it personal. I don't know what I would do without them.

I hurry back to our seats just as the lights were going down.

Before I knew it, it was time for the most anticipated part of the show. The choosing of the "U Girl". From what Leila and Hailee were telling me, the U Girl is one lucky girl that gets to go on stage and have Austin serenade her. "So I need a U Girl, any takers?" Austin said with a smirk. Everyone was jumping around screaming, and I admit I was too. Austin and I locked eyes. Then without breaking the eye contact he said, "You in the white tiger shirt, would you like to be my U Girl?" I could not believe he chose me. I was in shock I could not move. "Ye-yes," I finally choked out. God damn Mel act cool, I think to myself. "Okay, TC can you help bring this beautiful girl onstage?" Austin says to his TC, his manager.

I start heading towards the stage. I meet TC at the barrier separating the crowd from the stage and he has security guards help me over the barriers and onto the stage. I sit in the U Girl stool and Austin says, "What's your name gorgeous?" "Mel," I replied. "Give it up for Mel everyone!" He exclaims to the crowd. Soon I hear music start and Austin is singing and dancing around me. He puts his large hand on my cheek and our faces are mere inches apart. He grabs my hand as the song ends. He pulls away and faces the crowd. I feel something in my hand so I take a quick glimpse and see a folded up piece of paper. I thought it would be best to wait until I get off the stage to see what it said so I slipped it into my pocket. I didn't want anyone else to see the note. As I'm turning around to exit the stage Austin gives me a wink. I blush and make my way back to my seat.

My friends are screaming and ambushing me with hugs. All I could think about was the note until I couldn't take it anymore. I had to see what it said. I tell Leila and Hailee that I have to go to the bathroom again and swiftly make it out of the crowd. I'm basically sprinting towards the bathroom at this point. I go into the first stall, seeing that there are other people in the bathroom. I unfolded the small paper to see a message in messy handwriting saying:

Meet me at the park next to the forum at midnight.

-Austin :)