Give Me the Damn Stakes Stefan!

We got all the white oak stakes that stefan hed exept the one that alarics alternate vampire hating ego just had to hide. so stefan is gonna beat the crap out of him til' he tells us where it is. i burned all the stakes except one. i put the stake in the safe like klaus had asked me to. the door slammed shut and i smiled to myself and spe down the stairs and jumped into kols waiting arms. he had been gone to denver incase you dont remember. and aparently he knew i would be here and i would just hug the shit out of him when he got home. you know considering he was waiting here, with his arms open and all. i let go of him and grabbed two of his four bags. "thank you, darling." he said smiling at me. "no problem koala (sp?) bear." he looked at me brow raised "koala bear?" i nodded my head smiling, he rolled his eyes. when we got to his room i helped him un pack. then we laid on his bed and he told me everything about denver and i caught him up on whats been up here. "i missed you so much koala bear." i sighed. "i missed you two darling, but what is up with this koala bear thing." i closed my eyes and shook my head smiling. "your name is kol and kol and koala sound similar, thats whats up with the koala bear thing" i laughed. me and him sat in silence for a while when out of no fucking where i yawned. he laughed and pulled the covers up and told me to go to sleep. i did, a few hours later i woke up to the dorr opening and some one yelling "what the hell!?!?" i shot up grogily. i looked up to see...