The Ball

I just finished my make-up and put on my dress (shoes in the picture). now bekka's going to do my hair then i'll do hers. when we were done kol came in and told us and i quote: to get our asses down stairs before an imaginery stake of bordom appeared and staked him in the heart. i laughed my ass of and a few min. later we went downstairs. me and kol walked over to the mayer and damon. "hello mayor it's good to see you again, as for you damien." i say and he looks at me funny. "damien?" he askes and i laugh. "yes i just came up with it." he laughs and turns to kol. "hi, im damon salvatore, have we met before?" he says, i roll my eyes. kol smirks and replys " i have met alot of people in my lifetime, damon, and you dont perticularly stand out". he thens places his hand around my waist and leads the way to the stirs were the mikaelson family was gathering to make a speech. " kol i cant go up there, im not a mikaelson." i say. " none sense darling, you have always been a mikaelson in my eyes and im sure the rest of the families as well, now come on." he states and i smile at him before following him up the stairs and stopping at klaus' side. while elijah, being the oldest, makes a speech me and klaus have a chat. "i thought you were mad at me." he whispers putting his arm around my waist. " i was, now i have gotten over it, all i want to know is why yu lied to me about it!" i whisper / yell. " well because i didnt know where the coffins were, and because i was afraid about the confrontation with rebekka after she found out about my little spat with our mother." he explains. " oh nik i understand, but you had to have known she wold find out eventually, and you did pull her mothers heart out and lie about it." i say rubbing his arm. elijah says something about a walts and klaus turned to me hand extended. i laugh and let him lead me to the ball room. we dance in silence for a while until he leans down whispering in my ear " i love you". i laugh and say that i loved him to. then i was spun into the arms of damon. " i see you to made up rather quickly." he states and i laugh at his jealousy. "what are you laughing at gorgous?" he says and i blush. " oh nothing, you just sounded a little jealous thats all." i say and he rolls his eyes. after the dance me, kol and rebekka made a plan to kill matt. rebekka didnt go through with it and kol got upset. i was walking with kol when we found matt. "hello im kol, your matt right? rebekka's date?" kol says and sticks his hand out. " yes that would be me." matt says taking kols hand and then starts grunting. "kol." i say walking forward but damon comes out of nowhere and says " careful, hes the quaterback." and kol lets matt go turning toward damon, i nod at matt telling him to go and runs out of there. kol and damon have a little exchange and damon pushes kol off of the railing. i gasp and my wings come out as i fly down to the ground and land as damon says "maybe a little, so be it me to make a mess." and leaves after snapping kol's neck. i hear gasps as i land, and turn around to see the scooby-doo gang and the originals. " i'll explain later." i say nervously grabbing kol and flinging him over my shoulder before flying back up and over the rail, i land with kol still in my arms then vamp speed to his room laying him down, i take his shirt, pants and shoes off before putting him in a more comfy position, covering him up and leaving the room. i put my wings away and walk into klaus and i's room, i see him there sitting at the end of the bed waiting for me. as soon as i walk in he looks up and says "explain." i look t him and reply "theres not much to it, i just got some extra powers after being turned and i never told you because, i didnt want to become another target. i didnt want to seem like a threat to you because everytime you consider something a threat, you kill it, i just didnt want that to be me." he speeds up and wraps me in a hug. "you would never be treated like that by me, and whoever dared treat you like a threat or target, i would kill them. not you." he says with the most honest voice i have ever heard him use. i smile and pull away wipeing away the tears that had unwillingly fallen down my face. "is there anyother powers i should know about?" he askes and i nod. "the only other thing you dont know is i can bring people back from the dead by focusing on them." he looks a bit taken aback then blinks and nods. "so i take it your the reason bonnie is still alive." he askes though it was more of a statment than a question, i nod. he smirks and throws me onto the bed. "now darling what did i tell you about not following my orders?" he says getting on the bed as i smirk and fake fear by frowning a worried look and back up while he crawls towards me. "you said there would be a great punishment." i say acting scared. "yes i did say that didnt i?" i nod at his ridiculous question. "so whats my punishment master?" i say in a seductive voice. he tackles me and rips my dress off.  you all know what happens, and if you dont look it up 'cause im giving zero details.