Scenario? 😂

Okay, so picture all of the Avengers having a sleepover.

This is literally what everyone would do...😂

*air mattresses are blown up*

Mason: *sitting on the edge of one on her phone*

Clint: *smirks* *jumps as hard as he can from the couch onto the opposite side where she is sitting*

Mason: *screams* *flies high into the air and flips multiple times* *freaks out* *curses*

Steve: *rambling about use of language*

Nat: *laughing her ass off*

Mason: *lightly slaps and punches Clint* *smiles because he looks so damn adorable*

Clint: *laughing cutely*

Wanda: *starts to video the entire thing and take pictures*

Thor: *eating all the pop tarts* (duh)

Tony: *looking at and admiring himself in the mirror with a champagne glass*

Pietro: *playing with a Rubik cube seeing how fast he can solve it*

Bruce: *watching Outrageous Acts of Science on the giant flatscreen TV*

Ski: *licking Bucky*

Bucky: *wrestling Ski* *laughing* *craving plums*

Sam: *staring at everyone wondering what she should be doing* *goes to look for chocolate in the pantry*

*time skip of a few hours when a movie is playing and everyone is trying to sleep but no one can because everyone is laughing so hard*

Clint: *trying to take a snap chat selfie with Mason but the app won't cooperate*

Pietro: *dares everyone to do the mannequin challenge*