3

you — Hey, I'm Y/N. You're really pretty.

ashley- omg thank you! I'm Ashley.

you - anyways whats up?

ashley - nothing much just listing to some music. what about you?

you - i'm watching a movie. who are you listening to?

ashley - y/n music. what movie are you watching?

you - big hero 6!

ashley - i love that movie. 

you - same. 

ashley - i have to go. ill dm you when i get back from my guitar lessions.

you - bye

---

y/n logged back into her main twitter account.

@y/nmusic one sleep till tour are you ready?!

@rippedroses: @y/nmusic yessss i can't wait to see you tomorrow

y/n logged back into her second account and saw this tweet on her timeline. 

[@rippedroses: guess who's seeing p!atd tonight !!]

y/n was freaking out she was seeing p!atd tonight before she actually started to tour with them. what if ashley sees her and wants to talk to y/n. thoughts kept running wild before she got a dm on twitter from ashley saying she was seeing p!atd tonight and if she meets y/n tonight she'll get her a video message.

y/n didn't respond because she got a text from brendon urie about if she was going to the not so secret set tonight. y/n quickly said yes before putting on a cute outfit.

--

y/n soon got to the venue rushing to the backstage door. she got inside and tweeted from her main account.

@y/nmusic: a not so secret show tonight. see you soon my loves.

y/n put her phone away as soon as she saw brendon rush over. 

"are you preforming tonight or do i need to get another opening act to fill in? i apologize for not giving you a heads up, i didn't even know i was playing a set tonight until my manger called me once i landed." brendon rambled on.

"i'll preform tonight." y/n said to brendon as he sighed thankfully.

-y/n pov-

i  quickly changed into a long shirt and thigh high boots. a few minutes after a stage manger told me i was going on. she passed me my earpieces and i put them in.

i soon walked onto the stage and said "hello, new jersey! how are you guys feeling?" i was answered in screams. i began my first song which was called ghost (a/n you're songs are gonna be halsey's because i don't want to write a whole album.)

the crowd sang along. i scanned the crowd for ashley considering she said she was gonna be there. i winked at her, she smiled back and i think the girl behind her passed out. 'whoops' i thought to myself and continued the set as followed.

new americana, colors, is there somewhere and lastly hold me down. 

i finally told the crowd to meet me at the merch booth in-between sets and walked off of stage. i most likely will sign things and take pictures.

--

authors note

sorry for the cliffhanger 

you'll meet ashley next chapter

what will happen?