He hates me

Leahs P.O.V

I cried into davids shoulder while he carried me into his room. I sobbed and sobbed while David held me and rubbed my back trying to calm me down. I finally calmed down and whispered "he hates me" to david

"No he doesnt" David said. But he does and i know why. It was 4 years ago i was i think i was 9 years old.

One day my mom and dad went to our grandparents house they had received a letter saying that my grandfather had passed away they didn't want us kids to go so they left me and brandon in the care of David. We needed tea. So David was going to go to town to get some tea but i didn't want to go, so i talked David into letting me stay home...i wish i didnt.

We lived out in the woods but we had a neighbor not to far up the road. His name was parker , he had dirty blonde hair, with bright blue eyes. He was quite handsome but that thought changed after my encounter with him. After David left i went to my room and got a book and and snuggled up in my bed. Ive always been a bit of a book worm. I heard a knock on the front door. I paused for a moment cause i wasn't sure if it was maybe something else, then i heard a knock again. I got up off of my bed and walked out of my room towards the front door. The person kept knocking i yelled out "im coming!" I got to the front door and opened it to find parker. "Hey mr. Parker how can i help you today" i greeted him.