Romania || The prank

Well haven't updated in forever sorry guys. Also, I tried my best on this.... I'm going to change the title to drabbles ok? Now, let's get started!

--------

I stood inside the meeting room with Hungary by my side. "Hey... Hey Hungary!" I whispered. "Hum?" She asked turning her head. "I think Romania is going to play some prank again..." I muttered skeptically, squinting my eyes in the process.

Romania is well known for his pranks around the meeting room, so people leave as fast as possible after the meeting and arrive as early as possible to be cautious. Hungary smirked in response. "Let's get him back this time." She said evilly. "Are you listening you two?!" Doitsu asked, glaring a bit. I nodded my head innocently making my (h/l) (h/c) shake. My bright (e/c) looked like one of an innocent child.

He sighed. "Now, let's get back to ze meeting. Up next ist Romania." Whispering was heard as we worried he was going to pull something. Me and Hungary already got our action into plan. Since I too could use magick, I cast a spell that would trigger anyone. "Ready?" Hungary whispered to me. I nodded my head with excitement.

Romania had some documents with him as he stood up near a podium. "Wahyaa!" He cried out as he tripped over an invisible wire. Next, it triggered a set of dominos to fall and hit a spoon, which then hit a spring. The spring landed on a button with such force that it was hit. Then, a giant bag of flour fell on the poor Romanian. On top of that water with itching powder slammed into his face. To Finnish it off whip cream decorated his body with sprinkles. Everyone gasped in shock.

Romania just stood there, words not coming out of his mouth. I instantly took a picture of him. Romania had a red face with embarrassment and was definitely going to get our poor sorry asses later in the future. Well, fuck him!

Me and Hungary tried suppressing our giggles, but to no avail. We started rolling on the floor, tears pricking the corners of our eyes from laughing too hard. After that we stood up and shouted in unison, "WE GOT YOU!" Most of the countries giggled, laughed or had recored the whole thing and posted it on all social medias they had.

What a way to start the meeting, huh?

----

I tried to write this as best as I could. Sorry it sucks....